How do I troubleshoot no dial tone or unable to make receive calls?
A. For Landline
- Please make sure your Landline Instrument is connected to the Jio Home Gateway and you have an active plan
- Check for Dial tone
- If not reconnect phone cable(RJ11/telephone wire cable) at both ends (Landline & Jio Home Gateway)
- Ensure that the Dial mode is set to Tone Mode. Also try rebooting the JioFiber Router once.
B. For JioJoin on Android Mobile Devices/ JioJoin on iOS Mobile Devices
- Please make sure your Mobile Device is connected to the Jio Home Gateway and you have an active plan
- If unable to complete first time setup, visit Mobile Settings and check if private DNS is enabled. If enabled, please disable the same.
- If already configured,Go to Settings in JioJoin App. Check the status of JioFixed Voice number, it should be ONLINE
- If not working try uninstalling & reinstalling the App . Also try rebooting the JioFiber Router once.
C. For JioJoin on Set Top Box
- Please make sure your Jio Set Top Box is connected to the Jio Home Gateway and you have an active plan
- If you are making a Video Call through smartphone camera, ensure:
- mobile camera is set up on JioJoin app on mobile and JioJoin app is on foreground
- the mobile is connected to JioFiber WiFi
- Mic & Camera option enabled in JioJoin app mobile settings
- If you are making a Video call through JioTVCamera, try re-connecting the camera and rebooting Jio STB & Jio Home Gateway (Router)
Was this helpful for you?