1. Insert the battery and the activated Jio SIM in your JioFi
2. Switch it ON
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on the consumption device you wish to use (laptops, tablets, mobile phones, gaming devices, cameras, smart TVs)
4. Search for available Wi-Fi networks
5. Connect to the network name of your JioFi
6. Enter the password as mentioned in the device. To find the password, please open the battery cover. Default password is mentioned on the inside panel of the battery cover.
7. You are now ready to connect to Jio's high-speed internet.