What settings should I do if I am unable to get network in another country apart from 111 Countries which is listed?
You will be able to latch onto the foreign network automatically if your smartphone is on auto network selection. If you are unable to get network in the country apart from 111 countries listed in below PDF,then se follow simple steps related to settings mentioned below:
Click Here for applicable list of countries
Settings to be performed if you are in a country apart from 112 countries listed in the above PDF:
- Step 1 :
- Go to Settings –> Carriers –> and select “Automatic”
- Go to Settings –> Mobile Data –> and select Data Roaming as "ON"
- Step 2 : In case SIM does not register to network automatically, select the network manually from the handset settings menu
- Settings –> Carrier –> switch off automatic –> select available operator (refer to the list of operators in visited country)
- Step 3 : Incase SIM still does not register to network after following Step 1 & Step 2 then switch iPhone on International IMSI
- Home –> Settings –> Phone –> SIM Application –> International Roaming -> "ON"
- Step 1 : Ensure that in your mobile device, the 'Preferred Network' type is set to GSM/WCDMA/LTE
- Step 2 : If Device does not register automatically then turn off 'Automatic' and select 'Available network'
- Settings –>More->Mobile network-> Network Operators (refer to the list of operators in visited country)
- Step 3 :If still not registered then look for Jio4G/ STK available on Device Home screen select STK /Jio4G Menu
- Within STK / Jio4G select International Roaming and select "ON"
- Wait for 5 minutes and device will register to network
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.