How can I activate International Roaming services on my Postpaid connection?
International roaming can be activated in just 3 simple steps via the MyJio app or jio.com
- Open the MyJio App. Select ‘Settings’ from the menu
- Select ‘International roaming’
- Select ‘Activate’. You will receive a message once International Roaming has been activated
You can check your credit limit, or you can enhance it, if you wish to, by continuing the journey. Enter the amount you wish to increase the credit limit by, make the payment.
- Sign in to your account by entering Mobile number
- Select ‘Settings’ and then ‘Manage service’
- Enable ‘International Roaming’ by sliding the button towards the right, and click on ‘Submit’
You will receive a message once International roaming has been activated.
You can check your credit limit, or you can enhance it, if you wish to, by continuing the journey. Click on ‘Enhance credit limit’. Enter the amount you wish to increase the credit limit by, make the payment.
Note: International roaming services do not work on JioFi and JioPhone devices.
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.