What is Link Guard in JioSecurity and how can I set it up?
Link Guard feature in JioSecurity protects you from unsafe websites by analyzing them before you visit them. When you open the web links from emails, text messages or QR codes, Link Guard scans the links and warns against unsafe links.
- To set up Link Guard, turn on Link Guard in JioSecurity, and make sure that it is set as default browser.
To Turn on Link Guard
- From the Home screen, launch JioSecurity.
- Swipe through the screens to reach the Online screen, and then tap Link Guard.
- On the Link Guard screen, next to Identify unsafe links, move the slider to turn it on.
- Identify unsafe links turns green after you turn it on.
- Link Guard automatically pairs with your default browser.
- If you have more than one browser installed and if Link Guard cannot find a default browser, message "Pair with a browser" is displayed on the Link Guard screen.
- Tap Pair with a browser, and select the default browser to open the links.
- Link Guard setup is now complete and you can now safely open any links even outside of your browser from any apps.
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.