My device is locked by JioSecurity and I do not know the passcode
Follow the below mentioned steps to unlock your device
- If your Android version is below 6.0, then follow below step.
- Go to https://jio.com/findphone
- Click on “Locate your Device” button.
- You can enter your alternate phone number or email id to login.
- Once logged in, click on the “Locate My phone” option.
- Select your device that is locked.
- To unlock your device, do the following:
- Click ‘Unlock Device’. Your device must be online or connected to the Internet to perform a remote unlock from the JioSecurity website.
- Your mobile device is now unlocked.
- If your Android version is 6.0 or higher then follow below steps.
- Try unlocking your device with your device’s default password/pattern/pin/touch id.
- If you entered a passcode while initiating LOCK from jio.com, then use the same passcode to unlock the device.
- If you still not able to unlock your device, you need to factory reset your device.
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.