How to configure JioSecurity App Lock Feature ?
- Setting up App Lock via JioSecurity
- Move to App Security tile on JioSecurity
- Click App Lock "Not Set Up or Enabled"
- In the Accessibility screen, under Services, tap ‘Jio Security App Lock Service’, and then move the slider to turn on Accessibility for it. Tap OK to confirm.
- Set an unlock pattern or passcode.
- Make sure the email is correct, and tap Continue. This email address is used to reset your passcode or unlock pattern in case you forget it.
- To lock an app, go the list of apps under the App lock section under the App security tile. Simply tap on the app that needs to be locked.
- The selected app then displays a green lock icon next to it and requires an unlock pattern or passcode to access it.
- JioSecurity will present a lock screen to unlock when you open an app which is locked by JioSecurity. Use the unlock pattern or passcode to access the app.
- For additional security, in the top-left corner, tap the menu icon, and then Activate one or more settings from the options below.
- ScreenLock- You can change the screen lock pattern or passcode from this setting.
- Make Pattern Invisible: This will make the unlock pattern not visible while you unlock the app.
- Sneak Peek: if someone failed to unlock the app in 3 attempts , a picture of the person will be taken and saved in picture folder.
- Use fingerprint to unlock: Enabled biometric unlocking via fingerprint.
- Lock Recent app List: For more advance privacy, user can lock the recent apps list too by using this setting.
- Change Recovery mail: User can change the recovery email in case the code or pattern is forgotten
Note: Applock requires the Android Accessibility service to understand active apps and allow access accordingly. If the accessibility service is unable communicate with the Applock due to battery saving or system settings, as seen in some customized Android versions, the app locking feature may not work as expected.
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.