- Go to https://mobilesecurity.norton.com/p/JioSecurity
- Click on Sign In on the top right corner of the screen
- Enter your Jio Account User name and password that was used to set up JioSecurity
- Hit Login
- Under ‘Choose a device to Manage’, select the device that you want to use the Anti-Theft features on.
- In the Anti-Theft features pane, click one of the following features below and follow the instructions to use them:
- Lock Device: Type a custom message that you want to display on the device lock screen, and then click ‘Lock’.
- Call: Click ‘Call Phone’ to make a call to your iOS device over the Internet.
- Scream: Click ‘Scream’ to find your lost device.
- Locate: Click ‘Locate Now’ to display the current location of your device on the map.
- Sneak Peek: Click ‘Take Photo’.
- Wipe: Click ‘Wipe Device’.
PS Note: Features available only for Android devices
If you want to change your passcode, under the Anti-Theft Features pane, click SMS Commands. Type the new passcode and click ‘Update’.