How do I uninstall JioSecurity?
Depending on your device, do one of the following:
- For Android devices:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings.
- Under Personal, tap Security, and then tap Device administrators.
- Next to JioSecurity, make sure that the check box is unchecked. If it is checked, tap it to disable Device Administrator for JioSecurity.
- From the Home screen, go to Settings
- From the list of apps, tap JioSecurity
- Tap Uninstall
- Tap OK to confirm.
- When the uninstall finishes, tap OK.
- For iOS devices:
- On the Home screen, tap and hold on the JioSecurity icon until it jiggles
- In the top-left corner of the app icon, tap to delete it
- Tap Delete to confirm
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.