JioPrivateNet can be configured on your 4G
phone through the simple steps given below. This is a one-time configuration on the mobile handset, and has to be done again if you change the 4G handset. You have to be at a JioNet Hotspot to perform these steps.
1. Ensure that the activated Jio SIM is present in the 4G phone.
2. From Phone settings, switch on Wi-Fi
3. Phone will display the list of Wi-Fi Network Names including “JioPrivateNet”
4. Click on JioPrivateNet
5. Settings Menu will pop-up on your phone
6. Select AKA in the PEAP/EAP dropdown menu (if AKA is not displayed on the settings, then the phone does not support this service).
7. Click on CONNECT.
Your phone will now on automatically connect to “JioPrivateNet” at all JioNet Hotspots. All you need to do is to switch on the Wi-Fi whenever you are at a JioNet Hotspot.