Device specifications - Router M2S black
• Connect Device Recommended 10 (Wi-Fi) + 1 (USB tethering)
• Standard WAN: LTE (2300 / 1800 / 850 MHz), IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G only
• Power Supply AC: 100-240V; DC: 5V&1A
• Dimensions - 85 X 55 X 16 mm
• Micro-SD Card, Micro-USB Port, Nano SIM
• Battery Capacity - 2300mAh
What You Get
Sophisticated DeviceHandy, sleek and lightweight device to keep you connected on the go
Faster InternetConsistent 4G internet with download and upload speed of up to 150 and 50 Mbps respectively
Voice and Data4G voice and data experience on your 2G/ 3G smartphone (via JioCall App)
ConnectivityConnects Wi-Fi device with one touch, using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Long Lasting BatteryBest-in-class battery 2300 mAh to support 5-6 hours of browsing time
Sharing and CollaborationWirelessly store and share files, content, images through micro SD card
Device ConnectionsConnects up to 10 devices plus 1 USB connection
Digital Self-CareSingle digital window to manage your account, monitor usage, pay bills and much more
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
Voice and Data
Long Lasting Battery
Sharing and Collaboration
24x7 Assisted Care
|Data benefits per month||30 GB||40 GB||50 GB|
|Lock-in period 18 months||done||done||done|
• Under postpaid offer, device is issued free of cost to you on 'use and return basis'
• For above postpaid plans, minimum first order quantity of 200 is required
• Post 100% monthly data benefits consumption, data services will continue at speeds up to 64 Kbps
True 4G CoverageThe only video-ready network pan India, across 18 thousand+ cities and 2 lakhs+ villages
Abundant DataUnlimited, uninterrupted and high-speed data anywhere, anytime
Application SuiteFull suite of applications for productivity, collaboration, communication, etc.
Predictable BillFixed monthly plans with unlimited benefits, so no bill shocks
True 4G Coverage
Unlimited, uninterrupted and high-speed data anywhere, anytime
Full suite of applications for productivity, collaboration, communication, etc.
Fixed monthly plans with unlimited benefits, so no bill shocks
JioConnectAn outdoor LTE device to boost signal reception for high speed data, Wi-Fi and voice with private and public network connectivity
Jio 4G ServiceTrue 4G service for high-quality Voice, Video and Internet on the go, for your business and employees
JioBusiness SolutionMultiple digital services for your growing business
What is JioFi?
What speed does JioFi device support?
Does JioFi support HD video/ audio conferencing?
What is the battery backup for JioFi?
How many devices can be connected by JioFi device?
What are the specifications of JioFi?
What are the various indicator on the JioFi device for?
What are the different battery indicator notifications?
What are the different network indicator notifications?
What are the different status indicator notifications?
How to connect JioFi to your smartphone or tablet?
How to connect your smartphones or tablets using WPS option?
How to use Jio Apps on smartphones or tablets using your JioFi?
How Can I purchase a JioFi Device?
What documents can I submit as proof of the address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of personal identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
Do the Proof of Identity documents also need to carry the address?
I have received a defective/ broken JioFi device, what should I do?
My JioFi device got damaged after few days of usage, what should I do?
I forgot my JioFi number. What should I do?
I have lost/ misplaced my device, what should I do?
My employee has left the organization & wants to take the JioFi device with him. What should I do?
I am unable to open or properly view JioBusiness website?
Are there any exit charges for the JioFi services?
How can COCP postpaid users opt for the data booster/ 4G data voucher?
How can COCP prepaid users opt for the data booster/ 4G data voucher?
How can IOIP prepaid users opt for the data booster plans?
How can IOIP postpaid user opt for the data booster plans?
I do not want to continue with JioFi Offer anymore, what should I do?
Can I place a multi-location order?
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.