Toll Free Number Service for Business
Toll-Free Number (TFN) is a virtual single number that customers can dial to reach a business anytime, anywhere from across the nation, absolutely free of charge to them. Jio TFN Service is based on state-of-the-art fully convergent IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) platform. These numbers are accessible by all the operators across India. This service comes with Self-Care portal to define terminating number and intelligent routing on a real-time basis.
With Jio’s TFN you get intelligent routing to meet your business requirements:
- Region Based
- Personalized treatment to callers basis region of call origin
- Define different routing of incoming calls basis region
- Time Based
- Manage distribution of calls basis time of day
- Define separate routing logics basis day of week or holidays
- Load Based
- Distribute call traffic between various locations
- Optimize call center and manpower costs
- Combination Based
- Combine two different routings to create specific routing logics
- Create your own routing logic by combining various call routing and distribution logics
What You Get
Standard RoutingDefault call distribution to multiple terminating numbers
Intelligent RoutingThree call routing and three call distribution logics providing over twelve different call configuration logics
Black/ White ListingAllow or disallow calls to access Toll-Free Number basis their region of origin (Telecom circle)
Vanity NumberChoose special number most suited to your business, for easy recall
Call BarringBlock numbers from accessing the Toll-Free Number
Digital Self-CareManage routing preferences and service life cycle from the online portal providing real-time configurations
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
|Number Selection||As per Availability||As per Choice|
|Details||PLAN 499||PLAN 50000|
|Refundable security deposit||₹999||₹999|
|Free call value||₹499||₹50,000|
|Usage charge per second||1.2 Paisa i.e. (72 paisa/ min)||1 Paisa i.e. (60 paisa/ min)|
Maximum UptimeFully redundant core with the highest uptimes ensuring your business is always up and running
Per Second BillingJio provides per second billing which helps reduce the costs significantly
Call TerminationTerminate the Jio TFN call on any Jio Mobile or Fixed Line Number of any domestic operator
What is Toll-Free Number Service?
Toll-Free Number (TFN) Service is a unique number series that allows callers or customers to connect with businesses without being charged for the call. It allows businesses to be available for their customers 24x7.
Where can I use Toll-Free Number Service for my business?
Toll-Free Services have various applications, few of which are listed below:
1. Customer-care service at a call centre
2. Complaint handling and technical support
3. Call to action (CTA) for promotion/ campaigns
Which kind of business verticals can opt for Jio Toll-Free Number Services?
Toll-Free Number Service can be used by any kind of business. Following are some examples:
• Media - TV show marketers need to publish Toll-Free Number in marketing campaigns for different clients or products
• Aggregators who buy Toll-Free Number for clients
• FMCG contact centres, Service Centres, Helpdesks
• Bank contact centres – Credit card & Banking customer-care
What are the advantages and benefits of Jio Toll-Free Number Services?
The benefits of having Jio Toll-Free Number Services are mentioned below:
- Customer Satisfaction: - Your customers can reach you 24x7
- Business Efficiency: - Never miss a call from your customer, with the call routing feature than can route to available numbers or on your mobile when you are on the move
- Brand Credibility: - Establish your identity with one PAN-India number that can be used on the website and other promotional platforms
- Cost Savings: - Optimize call center and manpower costs with need-based routing of incoming calls
Why should I shift to Jio Toll-Free Number Services?
Here are some compelling benefits of Jio Toll Free Service:
- Cost Saving :- Jio Toll-Free Number services provides significant savings (around 40%) vis-à-vis competitive plans
- Digital Self-Care :- You can control routing and access lists of Toll-Free Number services on Self-Care portal
- Call Routing to Mobile :- Jio Toll-Free Number can also be routed to Jio mobile number, a feature only available with Jio. This is useful for providing Toll-Free Number services for small customer service group
- Offers Vanity Number :- Choose special number most suited to your business, for easy recall
What is Region based routing?
Region based routing allows organizations to route calls made to a Jio Toll-Free Number to different terminating locations pan India. This routing is based on each call's point of origin, as defined by state or telecom circle.
What is Time based routing?
Time base routing allows you to route calls made to a single Toll-Free Number to different answering locations, depending on the time of day. For example, if your customer service department is closed, you can route callers to an office that is operational at that time of day. This helps in managing time and day distribution accurately and increases customer responsiveness.
What is Load based or Percentage based routing?
Percentage/ Load based routing allows you to route calls based on number of staff available. If one location is short-staffed, you can split calls to a single Toll-Free Number Service, so these calls go to two or more answering locations. The call split is based on a percentage distribution that you designate. With this, you will be able to optimize additional staffing call centres and manpower costs.
What is Whitelist and Blacklist routing?
You can selectively allow or disallow calls from a certain telecom circle to be terminated on a Toll-Free Number. For example : Calls only from Gujarat circle should mature or all calls from Rajasthan to be blocked.
What documentation is required to avail service?
Following is the list of documents required:
1. Duly filled and signed Customer Application Form (CAF) and Tariff Enrollment Form (TEF)
2. Proof of Identity (POI) of the organization
3. Proof of Address (POA) of the organization
4. 1 Photograph of Authorized Signatory
5. Purchase Order with List of locations with address and contact duly signed and stamped
6. Proof of Identity of Authorized Signatory
7. Relationship document as MOA stating that the person is an Authorised Signatory
8. All documents stamped with organization seal & self-attested by Authorized Signatory
9. Usage declaration and Installation details including network diagram, as applicable
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization of authorized signatory for the organization?
Listed below are the documents accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organization:
What documents are accepted as proof of identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What all documents are required to be submitted along with Customer Application Form (CAF) for KYC?
Following documents are to be submitted along with CAF for KYC:
- Proof of address of the organization
- Proof of identity of the organization
- Proof of Authorization Signatory for the organization
- Proof of authorization of authorized signatory of the organization
- Customer undertaking on logical partitioning
- Internal approved commercial note
What features can I view in Self-Care portal?
Self care can be used to :
- View and paybills
- Configure Intelligent routing on real time basis
- Raise a complaint ticket and view status
I am unable to open or properly view www.jio.com/business website?
Kindly clear your browser history and try again. For better user experience please, check if you are using these browser versions i.e. Chrome 1.0 or higher and Internet explorer 7 or higher.
What is the frequency of billing for the available plans?
Billing frequency is on a monthly basis for the available plans and that of VAS Charges.