SDWAN Solutions for Business - Jio
What You Get
Multi-function CPEAddresses multiple networking, routing and security requirements
Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)For quick provisioning & application of common policy across all locations
Underlay Agnostic ServiceCombines multiple connectivity like ILL, MPLS, Broadband and LTE into a single-network
Link AggregationMerges multiple links into a single high-speed link to ensure optimum utilization of network
Link FailoverEnables auto-switchover to a stable link without any human intervention
Application Aware RoutingAdvanced application aware routing with visibility of 4500+ application
Packet DuplicationData traffic travel on two different paths to ensure zero packet loss
Stateful FirewallFor integrated security policy to prevent threats based on traffic patterns and flows
Managed ServicesConfiguration, policy management, proactive monitoring, notification and advance reporting
Digital Self-CareIntuitive digital portal to securely manage your account
Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
Underlay Agnostic Service
Application Aware Routing
Single CPESingle CPE with ZTP will simplify order to activation and quick delivery cycles
Remote ManagementRemote management of SD-WAN solution thus reducing field visit and improved service assurance
Cloud ConnectivitySeamless access to cloud application with local internet breakout coupled with enhanced performance and visibility
Multi Cloud Ready NetworkSeamless connect to IaaS, SaaS clouds using secure network
Opex Based ModelSimple rental-based model with option to have multiple billing periodicities as needed
End-to-end ManagementService backed with 24X7 managed service operation centre
Multi Cloud Ready Network
Opex Based Model
What is SD-WAN?
What are the business benefits of SD-WAN?
1. Multi functionality box with router, firewall and security functionality in single CPE
2. Aggregating bandwidths across various connectivity options help improve performance and uptime
3. Quick provisioning with the help of SD-WAN cloud controller
4. Service backed with 24X7 managed service operations centre
5. Combines multiple connectivity options like ILL, MPLS, Broadband, LTE, etc. into a single network
6. Better uptime & SLA
7. Lower TCO
How does Jio SD-WAN work?
1. SD-WAN CPE deployed at your end location
2. Dedicated Jio support team to help add connectivity, configure policies and improve traffic performance
3. Cloud based SD-WAN controller to configure policies remotely & monitoring customer’s link
What are the unique feature of Jio SD-WAN?
1. Zero touch provisioning (ZTP)
2. Single multi- function CPE, QoS at application level
3. Granular view of app performance and usage
4. Connectivity with cloud service providers
5. Single platform to offer manage all the customer end SD-WAN CPEs
6. Bandwidth aggregation
7. Self-Care portal for greater visibility and control
What kind of bandwidths are supported by SD-WAN?
Can Jio SD-WAN be offered with third party connectivity?
What kind of CPEs are offered as SD-WAN CPEs?
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organisation?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organization?
|Sr. No||Type of Document (Proof of Authorization for Authorized Signatory of the Organization)|
|1||Memorandum of Association|
|2||Power of Attorney (along with linkage proof)|
|3||Board Resolution with letter of authority on organization’s letter head Signed by Company Secretary|
|4||Board Resolution with letter of authority on organization’s letter head (along with linkage proof if signed by any person other than CS)|
|5||Certificate from Bank certifying the person as Authorized Signatory|
|8||GST certificate having name/ designation of the Authorized Signatory|
|9||Any document issued by Government authorities establishing the authorization of AS e.g. Shop & Establishment Certificate, Labour Certificate, EXIM Certificate|
|10||Self-Authorization on Govt letterhead|
What documents are accepted as proof of authorized signatory for the organization?
What documents are required to be submitted along with the Customer Application Form (CAF) for KYC?
• Proof of address of the organization
• Proof of identity of the organization
• Proof of authorization of authorized signatory of the organization
• Proof of identity of the authorized signatory
• Customer undertaking on logical partitioning
• Internal approved commercial note
Please note that scanned copies of documents such as POI/ CAF/ POA should be less than 2 MB each, or if submitting a cumulative copy of all documents together should be size ~2 MB.
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
Do the Proof of Identity documents also need to carry the customer's address?
How can an enterprise monitor health of the network links it has subscribed?
What can I do if I am unable to open or properly view www.jio.com/business website?
What are the billing plans available for Jio SD-WAN?
What is flat billing?
What are the billing plan payment cycles?
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.