IP Centrex Solution
What You Get
Call TransferTransfer calls to any other user within the same Centrex group
Call HoldRetain an existing call while accepting or dialling another call using the same end instrument
Call Waiting ServiceWhile on call, get details of another incoming call with option to switch between the two calls
Call Forwarding UnconditionallyOption to divert all incoming calls to another Jio landline or Jio mobile number
Call HuntingPick up every single call by routing an incoming call to multiple lines in predefined sequence
Fixed Mobile ConvergenceNever miss a call with simultaneous ringing and seamless call transfer from landline-mobile-landline
Private Numbering PlanCreate your own private numbering plan of 2 to 6 digits for using within the Centrex group
Digital Self-CareOnline Self-Care portal to manage the services and view status/ service details
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
Call Waiting Service
Call Forwarding Unconditionally
Fixed Mobile Convergence
Private Numbering Plan
24x7 Assisted Care
Future-ReadyEnd-to-end IP based technology
Maximum UptimeFully redundant core with highest uptimes to keep your business up and running, always
Unlimited National CallingUnlimited calling with flat rental plans
Innovative FeaturesCall transfer, intercom dialing, call forward, dynamic lock, call hunting and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
Managed ServiceCompletely managed service by Jio
Unlimited National Calling
What is IP Centrex service?
What are the business advantages of IP Centrex service?
What are the features of IP Centrex?
- Call Transfer - Transfer the call to another person within the Closed User Group
- Call Hold - User can retain an existing call while accepting or dialling another call using the same end instrument
- Call waiting Service - Indicates a call already in progress to user. The subscriber may switch between calls, by using the hook flash key
- Call Forwarding Unconditionally - All incoming calls will be diverted to another Jio landline or Jio mobile number
- Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) - Associate your Jio mobile with IP Centrex extensions. Any incoming call on the IP Centrex extension will ring simultaneously on both the devices
- Call Hunting - Pick up every single call by routing an incoming call to multiple lines in predeﬁned sequence
- Digital Self-Care - An intuitive Digital Self-Care to manage your service
- Private Numbering Plan (via Self-Care) - Create a self-private numbering plan of 2 to 6 digits for using short digit dialling codes within IP Centrex range
Which kind of business verticals can opt for IP Centrex services?
What is the minimum number of lines needed for availing the service?
How do I make calls through IP Centrex?
Here are rule to make calls from your IP-Centex:
- To call on mobile - Prefix 9 followed by 0 to call any mobile number (E.g. 9 0 90360 90360)
- To call on local landline - Prefix 9 followed by local landline number (E.g. 9 35000898)
- To call on STD landline - Prefix 9 followed by STD local landline number (E.g. 9 080 35000898)
- To call on ISD number (coming soon) - Prefix 9 followed by ISD number (E.g. 9 <country code + number>)
*Please note that mobile does not have a classification of Local and STD
What is Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)? and what are the features available in FMC?
• FMC is currently enabled only between Jio Landline and Jio Mobile
Is it possible to associate same mobile number with different Centrex lines under FMC?
Can I configure Hunting and FMC feature simultaneously on the same line?
Can I use my existing analog telephone instrument?
Can I port out or port in fixed-line numbers?
Does IP Centrex offer call waiting?
Does IP Centrex offer CLI feature as default and are there any charges applicable?
Can I forward calls from landline to Jio mobile?
What documentation is required to avail service?
1. Duly filled and signed Customer Application Form (CAF) Or (TEF) Tariff Enrollment Form.
2. Proof of Identity (POI) of the orginization
3. Proof of Address (POA) of the organization
4. 1 Photograph of Authorized Signatory
5. Purchase Order with List of locations with address and contact duly signed and stamped
6. Proof of Identity of Authorized Signatory
7. Relationship document as MOA stating that the person is an Authorised Signatory
8. All documents stamped with company seal & self-attested by Authorized Signatory
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the orgnization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization of authorized signatory for the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
What are the usage charges?
- Unlimited Domestic calls with fixed rentals
- ISD calls will be billed at actuals based on the MOU (when available)
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.