IP Centrex Solution
IP Centrex solution from Jio is a service where the functionalities of a PBX are simulated on the Cloud to provide a highly scalable and cost-effective Enterprise voice communication solution for your business.
With IP Centrex you can enjoy features like HD voice calling over fixed line network for on-net calling. You can have your own Private Numbering Plan (Intercom dialing) within your office Centrex User Group, completely free of charge. IP Centrex can also facilitate Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) for integrated connectivity between fixed and wireless telecommunication networks. This service gives you freedom from worries of technology obsolescence as Jio takes care of all technology upgrades at no additional cost.
What You Get
Call TransferTransfer calls to any other user within the same Centrex group
Call HoldRetain an existing call while accepting or dialling another call using the same end instrument
Call Waiting ServiceWhile on call, get details of another incoming call with option to switch between the two calls
Call Forwarding UnconditionallyOption to divert all incoming calls to another Jio landline or Jio mobile number
Call HuntingPick up every single call by routing an incoming call to multiple lines in predefined sequence
Fixed Mobile ConvergenceNever miss a call with features like simultaneous ringing
Private Numbering PlanCreate your own private numbering plan of 2 to 6 digits for using within the Centrex group
Digital Self-CareOnline Self-Care portal to manage the services and view status/ service details
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
Future-ReadyEnd-to-end IP based technology
Maximum UptimeFully redundant core with highest uptimes to keep your business up and running, always
Unlimited National CallingUnlimited calling with flat rental plans
Innovative FeaturesCall transfer, intercom dialing, call forward, dynamic lock, call hunting and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
Managed ServiceCompletely managed service by Jio
What is IP Centrex service?
IP Centrex is a Cloud-based telephony service that provides feature-rich PBX functionalities. You don’t have to invest in any other PBX thereby saving big on both capital investments and operational costs.
What are the business advantages of IP Centrex service?
Here are some of the advantages that IP Centex offers:
• No investment required for the PBX
• Offers unlimited virtual scalability
• Short digit calling between extensions
• Simultaneous ringing between landline and mobile with Fixed Line Convergence (FMC)
What are the features of IP Centrex?
- Call Transfer - Transfer the call to another person within the Closed User Group
- Call Hold - User can retain an existing call while accepting or dialling another call using the same end instrument
- Call waiting Service - Indicates a call already in progress to user. The subscriber may switch between calls, by using the hook flash key
- Call Forwarding Unconditionally - All incoming calls will be diverted to another Jio landline or Jio mobile number
- Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) - Associate your Jio mobile with IP Centrex extensions. Any incoming call on the IP Centrex extension will ring simultaneously on both the devices
- Call Hunting - Pick up every single call by routing an incoming call to multiple lines in predeﬁned sequence
- Digital Self-Care - An intuitive Digital Self-Care to manage your service
- Private Numbering Plan (via Self-Care) - Create a self-private numbering plan of 2 to 6 digits for using short digit dialling codes within IP Centrex range
Which kind of business verticals can opt for IP Centrex services?
Any business entity which needs a fixed-line voice connectivity with rich features can opt for IP Centrex.
What is the minimum number of lines needed for availing the service?
Minimum two lines are required to opt for the CUG calling.
How do I make calls through IP Centrex?
Here are rule to make calls from your IP-Centex:
- To call on mobile - Prefix 9 followed by 0 to call any mobile number (E.g. 9 0 90360 90360)
- To call on local landline - Prefix 9 followed by local landline number (E.g. 9 35000898)
- To call on STD landline - Prefix 9 followed by STD local landline number (E.g. 9 080 35000898)
- To call on ISD number (coming soon) - Prefix 9 followed by ISD number (E.g. 9 <country code + number>)
*Please note that mobile does not have a classification of Local and STD
What is Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)? and what are the features available in FMC?
Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) effectively integrates the user Jio mobile number with the IP Centrex number. The user can logically bind his mobile phone to his desk phone.
With FMC, the user gets below features:
• Simultaneous ringing on the fixed IP Centrex extension and mobile phone
• The flexibility to take calls from any of the device system (Mobile or Fixed line phone)
• Publish only one number to clients and choose to hide the personal mobile number
• FMC is currently enabled only between Jio Landline and Jio Mobile
Is it possible to associate same mobile number with different Centrex lines under FMC?
Associating same mobile number with different Centrex lines is not recommended. Any Jio mobile number should be associated with single Centrex line under FMC, at any point of time.
Can I configure Hunting and FMC feature simultaneously on the same line?
Hunting and FMC feature cannot be configured together. Only one of these features can be enabled on a single line at any point of time.
Can I use my existing analog telephone instrument?
Yes, you can use your existing analog telephone instrument with IP Centrex delivered with IAD (Integrated access device).
Can I port out or port in fixed-line numbers?
The functionality to port out & port in fixed-line number is not allowed under the current Indian regulatory framewor.
Does IP Centrex offer call waiting?
Call waiting is offered as default feature at the time of activation.
Does IP Centrex offer CLI feature as default and are there any charges applicable?
Yes, we offer CLI as a default feature and there is no additional charge/ fee for the same.
Can I forward calls from landline to Jio mobile?
Yes, you can use call forward feature to enable this.
How can I opt for IP Centrex service?
You can register your interest by calling us at 18008899555 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our representative will get in touch with you to service your requirements. At present, our online buying option is under development. Soon, you will be able to buy online.
What documentation is required to avail service?
Following is the list of documents required:
1. Duly filled and signed Customer Application Form (CAF) Or (TEF) Tariff Enrollment Form.
2. Proof of Identity (POI) of the orginization
3. Proof of Address (POA) of the organization
4. 1 Photograph of Authorized Signatory
5. Purchase Order with List of locations with address and contact duly signed and stamped
6. Proof of Identity of Authorized Signatory
7. Relationship document as MOA stating that the person is an Authorised Signatory
8. All documents stamped with company seal & self-attested by Authorized Signatory
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the orgnization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization of authorized signatory for the organization?
Listed below are the documents accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organization:
What documents are accepted as proof of identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
Billing address is the one on which you would receive the physical bills and installation address is the location where service is being offered or initiated.
What are the usage charges?
The charges are as follows-
- Unlimited Domestic calls with fixed rentals
- ISD calls will be billed at actuals based on the MOU (when available)