Jio Connect Network Booster
In today’s world, high-speed data over internet or on private connectivity have become the backbone of business operations. Businesses expect uninterrupted and stable connectivity at remote locations, where traditional access media like fiber or wired connectivity is often an issue.
To address such scenarios, we present JioConnect, an outdoor 4G LTE modem for offering high connectivity gain, on Jio networks. In instances where transaction of information is highly confidential, JioConnect with Mobile VPN acts as a perfect solution. JioConnect enhances the experience of mobile data, and mobile VPN services and enables smooth operation over the mobility network.
|Few Segments of Applications||
What You Get
LTE Device (ODCPE)A highly durable reception device, waterproof design (IP65) suitable for outdoor installation and resistant against adverse climatic conditions
LAN ConnectivityDevice capable of connecting with a simple Ethernet cable for high speed data with an all 4G network
Wireless ConnectivityCapability to extend mobile connectivity, through ethernet cable coming indoor
Remote Location ConnectivityConnect or reach the end devices at remote location, from the operational Hub
Secure ConnectivityGet end-to-end private network for critical data transactions
Quick DeploymentEasy and quick deployment for non-fiber or remote locations
Postpaid BillingAvailable as a convenient postpaid billing option
Digital Self-CareAccess to an intuitive Self-Care portal to manage your service, including checking usage, monitoring performance and more
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
Widest, Future-Ready NetworkJioConnect is trusted last mile 4G LTE connectivity solution built on the world’s largest data network
Robust DeviceWater and dust resistance ODCPE with high gain antennas and Jio SIM, enabling High Speed Internet and Mobile VPN at remote sites
Quick and Easy Roll OutQuick deployment for non-fiber/ remote locations with the help of trained field engineers to install and support ODCPE connectivity
What is JioConnect?
JioConnect is an outdoor LTE device enabling better signal reception with both private and public connectivity options for reliable and high-speed connectivity in the most remote areas.
What are the business advantages of JioConnect services?
Following are the business advantages of JioConnect:
- High Speed Internet: High speed and reliable connectivity to serve at remotest area
- Better Coverage: Indoor coverage and signal reception inside offices or homes buildings
- Secure Transfer: Secure data transfer of critical transaction from anywhere
- Add-on Services: Home Gateway enabled Wi-Fi for multiple devices and a voice line
What kind of business verticals can opt for JioConnect services?
Here are some examples where JioConnect can be used:
- As a back up to existing wireline solution where bandwidth requirements are up to 2 Mbps
- Bank Branch with VPN connectivity for ATMs
- Retail showrooms that require VPN connectivity for the Billing terminal and Wi-Fi
- SDWAN customers who require stable internet connection
What are the key features of the JioConnect services?
Following are the key features of JioConnect:
- LTE Device: Waterproof design (IP65) suitable for outdoor installation for protection from adverse climatic conditions
- LAN Connectivity: Connect to any device, with a simple Ethernet cable for high speed internet with an all 4G network
- Wireless Connectivity: Extend mobile connectivity wirelessly, through router for better indoor and outdoor coverage
- Reachability: Connect or reach end devices at remote location, from the operational Hub
- Secure Access: Secure connectivity solution with end-to-end private network for critical data transacts
- Quick Roll Out: Easy and quick deployment for non-fiber or remote locations
- Post-paid Billing: Post-paid billing option for usage-based costing to avoid bill shocks
- Digital Self-Care: Single digital window to manage your account, monitor performance, pay bills and much more
How is JioConnect different from similar services available in market?
- JioConnect is supported by a superior network across country with sufficient redundancies built-in to ensure service continuity
- Works on a single SIM card
- The outdoor LTE unit is equipped with high gain antenna for seamless connectivity
If I use JioConnect for Mobile VPN connectivity, will Jio guarantee a minimum bandwidth?
Bandwidth gain will always be on best effort basis. But a minimum of 2 Mbps bandwidth is offered.
Is JioConnect device resistant to rains, high winds? If there is a fault due to nature, will the JioConnect be replaced?
JioConnect device is IP65 certified, which makes it dust and water resistant. Physical damages are not covered under replacement policy.
Can I configure IP addressing policy for JioConnect + Mobile VPN?
Yes, on JioConnect provided LAN, IP pool can be configured and passed on to the network.
Where JioConnect is typically installed and what is the distance between the JioConnect and the POE switch? Is the length of the cabling fixed?
JioConnect is generally installed on exterior of the building wall. Typically the distance between JioConnect and POE should not be more than 90 Meters.
Is there a site visit carried out before the JioConnect installation? Is it possible that post picking up an order, the location is found unfeasible for installation?
Online network feasibility is done centrally before the installation of JioConnect. But in some unavoidable circumstances, it may happen that the appropriate positioning of JioConnect installation is unavailable due to RF condition like line of sight issue or distance form reception.
What is the maximum area required for installing the JioConnect? Does Jio Engineer carry an installation kit?
Approximately 4 Sq.ft space will be required to install JioConnect on the mounting wall. Jio Engineer will do the installation and will carry all the equipment required for the same.
How can I opt for JioConnect services?
You can register your interest by calling us at 18008899555, filling a form on jio.com/business or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your assigned account manager.
Which documents can I submit as proof of address of the company?
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
Billing address is the one on which you would receive the physical bills and installation address is the location where service is being offered or initiated.
Which documents are required as proof of identity of the company?
Which documents are accepted as proof of authorized signatory for the company?
Which documents are accepted as proof of personal identity of authorized signatory for the company?
What all documents are required to be submitted along with Customer Application Form (CAF) for KYC?
Following documents are to be submitted along with CAF for KYC:
• (POA) Proof of address of the company
• (POI) Proof of identity of the company
• Proof of Authorization Signatory for the company
• (POI) Proof of personal identity of Authorized Signatory
• Customer undertaking on logical partitioning
• Internal approved commercial note
How long will it take to activate the service post order is logged?
The activation of service is dependent on various factors like type of connectivity, location of installation etc. But best efforts are done to get it activate earliest.
Is Jio responsible for the cabling beyond the POE switch to your router?
Yes. The cabling will be done by us within the 90 Meters of the JioConnect device.
How will I know if the link is down?
There are set of LED indicators on JioConnect, among them one indicator indicates status of link.
What features can I view in Self-Care portal?
You will be able to view bill, view data usage, pay bill, raise service request etc.
I am unable to open or properly view www.jio.com/business website?
Kindly clear your browser history and try again. For better user experience please, check if you are using these browser versions i.e. Chrome 1.0 or higher and Internet explorer 7 or higher.