Jio Connect Network Booster
|Few Segments of Applications||
What You Get
LTE Device (ODCPE)A highly durable reception device, waterproof design (IP65) suitable for outdoor installation and resistant against adverse climatic conditions
LAN ConnectivityDevice capable of connecting with a simple Ethernet cable for high speed data with an all 4G network
Wireless ConnectivityCapability to extend mobile connectivity, through ethernet cable coming indoor
Remote Location ConnectivityConnect or reach the end devices at remote location, from the operational Hub
Secure ConnectivityGet end-to-end private network for critical data transactions
Quick DeploymentEasy and quick deployment for non-fiber or remote locations
Postpaid BillingAvailable as a convenient postpaid billing option
Digital Self-CareAccess to an intuitive Self-Care portal to manage your service, including checking usage, monitoring performance and more
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
LTE Device (ODCPE)
Remote Location Connectivity
24x7 Assisted Care
Widest, Future-Ready NetworkJioConnect is trusted last mile 4G LTE connectivity solution built on the world’s largest data network
Robust DeviceWater and dust resistance ODCPE with high gain antennas and Jio SIM, enabling High Speed Internet and Mobile VPN at remote sites
Quick and Easy Roll OutQuick deployment for non-fiber/ remote locations with the help of trained field engineers to install and support ODCPE connectivity
Widest, Future-Ready Network
JioConnect is trusted last mile 4G LTE connectivity solution built on the world’s largest data network
Water and dust resistance ODCPE with high gain antennas and Jio SIM, enabling High Speed Internet and Mobile VPN at remote sites
Quick and Easy Roll Out
Quick deployment for non-fiber/ remote locations with the help of trained field engineers to install and support ODCPE connectivity
MPLS VPNSecure private Enterprise connectivity across geographically dispersed locations
Internet Leased LineHigh speed, dedicated and reliable internet to serve critical business needs
Jio 4G ServiceTrue 4G service for high-quality Voice, Video and Internet on the go, for your business and employees
What is JioConnect?
What are the business advantages of JioConnect services?
- High Speed Internet: High speed and reliable connectivity to serve at remotest area
- Better Coverage: Indoor coverage and signal reception inside offices or homes buildings
- Secure Transfer: Secure data transfer of critical transaction from anywhere
- Add-on Services: Home Gateway enabled Wi-Fi for multiple devices and a voice line
What kind of business verticals can opt for JioConnect services?
- As a back up to existing wireline solution where bandwidth requirements are up to 2 Mbps
- Bank Branch with VPN connectivity for ATMs
- Retail showrooms that require VPN connectivity for the Billing terminal and Wi-Fi
- SDWAN customers who require stable internet connection
What are the key features of the JioConnect services?
- LTE Device: Waterproof design (IP65) suitable for outdoor installation for protection from adverse climatic conditions
- LAN Connectivity: Connect to any device, with a simple Ethernet cable for high speed internet with an all 4G network
- Wireless Connectivity: Extend mobile connectivity wirelessly, through router for better indoor and outdoor coverage
- Reachability: Connect or reach end devices at remote location, from the operational Hub
- Secure Access: Secure connectivity solution with end-to-end private network for critical data transacts
- Quick Roll Out: Easy and quick deployment for non-fiber or remote locations
- Post-paid Billing: Post-paid billing option for usage-based costing to avoid bill shocks
- Digital Self-Care: Single digital window to manage your account, monitor performance, pay bills and much more
How is JioConnect different from similar services available in market?
- JioConnect is supported by a superior network across country with sufficient redundancies built-in to ensure service continuity
- Works on a single SIM card
- The outdoor LTE unit is equipped with high gain antenna for seamless connectivity
If I use JioConnect for Mobile VPN connectivity, will Jio guarantee a minimum bandwidth?
Is JioConnect device resistant to rains, high winds? If there is a fault due to nature, will the JioConnect be replaced?
Can I configure IP addressing policy for JioConnect + Mobile VPN?
Where JioConnect is typically installed and what is the distance between the JioConnect and the POE switch? Is the length of the cabling fixed?
Is there a site visit carried out before the JioConnect installation? Is it possible that post picking up an order, the location is found unfeasible for installation?
What is the maximum area required for installing the JioConnect? Does Jio Engineer carry an installation kit?
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organisation?
What documents are accepted as proof of personal identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What all documents are required to be submitted along with Customer Application Form (CAF) for KYC?
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
How long will it take to activate the service post order is logged?
Is Jio responsible for the cabling beyond the POE switch to your router?
How will I know if the link is down?
What features can I view in Self-Care portal?
I am unable to open or properly view JioBusiness website?
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.