What You Get
Class of ServicePrioritization of business-critical and latency-sensitive traffic in a multi-application environment
SecurePrivate and secured connectivity service with no exposure to internet or public networks
Scalable BandwidthAbility to upgrade up to 100 Gbps bandwidth that supports heavy data-consuming applications
Service AssuranceEnterprise-grade Service Level Agreement for higher uptime and reliability
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
Digital Self-CareIntuitive digital portal to securely manage your account
Class of Service
24x7 Assisted Care
Easy ScalabilityEnd-to-end fiber-based network with 100G core capacity
Ensured PerformancePredictable performance and lowest latency
SecuritySecure network infrastructure along with full regulatory compliance
Easy ConnectConnect all your business locations with Public Cloud
What is Cloud Connect?
What bandwidth can I expect from Cloud Connect?
Why should I opt for Jio Cloud Connect?
What is express route connectivity?
What are the benefits of Cloud Connect?
For which regions does Jio provide ExpressRoute connectivity?
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization of authorized signatory for the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What all documents are required to be submitted along with Customer Application Form (CAF) for KYC?
- Proof of address of the organization
- Proof of identity of the organization
- Proof of Authorization Signatory for the organization
- Proof of authorization of authorized signatory of the organization
- Customer undertaking on logical partitioning
- Internal approved commercial note
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
Where can I find details on service performance for Cloud Connect?
Where to raise a query or seek assistance for Cloud Connect?
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.