Why can't I make or receive Wi-Fi calls?
If you have a Jio postpaid number but can’t make or receive Wi-Fi calls, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your device does not support Wi-Fi Calling
- You may not have the latest device software
- The Wi-Fi Calling setting is turned off in your ‘Device Settings’
- You do not have access to a high-speed and stable Wi-Fi internet connection
- You do not have an active Wi-Fi Calling IR pack and base tariff plan
You can learn how to troubleshoot the above issues by clicking www.jio.com/wificalling
In case you are unable to connect even when all the above requirements are met, type ‘Hi’ on the WhatsApp chat support number +917018899999.
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now