Why can't I make or receive Wi-Fi calls under Jio Postpaid Plans?
If you are unable to make or receive Wi-Fi calls, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your device does not support Wi-Fi calling
- You may not have the latest device software
- The Wi-Fi Calling setting is turned off in your device Settings.
- You do not have access to a high-speed and stable Wi-Fi internet connection
- You do not have an active Wi-Fi calling IR pack and base tariff plan
You can learn how to trouble-shoot the above issues by visiting www.jio.com/wificalling
In case you are unable to connect even when all the above requirements meet, type “Hi” on our WhatsApp Chat number +917018899999 for support.
Was this helpful for you?