APPLE IPHONE PRE-BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("IPHONE PRE-BOOKING T&C")
- The terms and conditions herein-contained shall apply to all applications, enquiries and requests for pre-booking of the iPhone.
- In case, you are an applicant who intends to pre-book an iPhone, you are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions provided herein.
- You agree that any inability to access any hyperlinks provided in the terms and conditions herein-below, shall not absolve you of the responsibility of reading and understanding the particulars thereof.
- You may contact [email@example.com] for any clarifications or queries that you may have with respect to the terms and conditions herein.
- "Applicant" means any person in whose name, Valid Mobile Number is registered and who satisfies the eligibility criteria as provided in section 2 below.
- "iPhone" means selected models of mobile devices offered by Apple India Private Limited ("Apple") being the : - (a) iPhone 8, (b) iPhone 8 Plus and (c) iPhone X, which is booked during iPhone Pre-Booking Period.
- "iPhone Pre-Booking EOI" shall mean the payment by way of expression of interest to be made by the Applicant under this iPhone Pre-Booking T&C for the purposes of Pre-Booking.
- "iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme" shall mean the scheme pertaining to the purchase of the iPhone which is applicable to all its Applicants and which shall be published by Apple at [www.apple.com].
- "iPhone Pre-Booking" shall mean as SMS/ e-slip/ receipt/ acknowledgement/ email issued by RRL or its authorised entity to the Applicant, as a confirmation of having processed a Pre-Booking request.
- "iPhone Pre-Booking Period" shall mean the period starting from 22nd September, 2017 and ending on 28th September, 2017, and as may be extended by RRL in its sole discretion.
- "Pre-Booking" shall mean recording of request of Applicant for purchasing the iPhone as per the iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme as may be announced by RRL.
- "Pincode" mean postal pincode selected by the Applicant for delivery of iPhone
- "RRL" shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- "RRL Store" shall mean and include all types and formats of stores, digital as well as online, of RRL, including Reliance Digital.
- "Reliance Digital" shall mean retail outlets of RRL, called as Reliance Digital, Reliance DX Mini.
- "Unique Mobile Number" means a working mobile number under the active subscription of the approved network carrier and used by Applicant for Pre-Booking the iPhone.
The following shall be the eligibility criteria to avail Pre-Booking:
- Person applying needs to have a valid Mobile Number;
- Person needs to make Pre-Booking for the iPhone during the iPhone Pre-Booking Period from any of the RRL Store; and
- Person applying unconditionally accepts and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme.
3. IPHONE PRE-BOOKING SCHEME
- The Person who applies for Pre-Booking deemed to have agreed for all the terms and conditions of the iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme.
- RRL reserves the right to disallow or cancel any Pre-Booking made by an Applicant, which is inconsistent with terms and conditions of iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme.
4. IPHONE PRE-BOOKING PROCESS
- The following shall be offline process for Pre-Booking the iPhone:
- Applicants will be able to Pre-Book iPhone through any RRL Store;
- At RRL Store, Applicant will have to provide a valid Unique Mobile Number to the RRL Store agent to generate an iPhone Pre-Booking Voucher against his/her Unique Mobile Number;
- In case, the Applicant wants to take delivery of the iPhone from a place other than the place where he did Pre-booking, then the Applicant will have to provide the valid Pincode where the delivery of iPhone could be made available.
- Applicant will then have to pay applicable Pre-booking amount.
- On receipt of Pre-Booking amount, the Pre-Booking confrimation will be generated.
- Confirmation of Pre-Booking as advance Receipt will be sent to Unique Mobile Number by way of SMS & Email
- Only one Pre-Booking of iPhone is allowed for the Unique Mobile Number.
- Under any circumstances, Applicant should not make any payment, cash or otherwise, to any of the employee of RRL Store, other than at payment counter.
- The following shall be the process of Pre-Booking the iPhone through www.jio.com.
- Pre-Booking of the iPhone can be performed through www.jio.com;
- Applicant will be able to pre-book iPhone by selecting any of the available iPhone variant, submitting unique mobile number and area Pincode on www.jio.com.
- Applicant will then proceed to checkout page, where he/she will have to choose between either of Home Delivery option or Pick from RRL Store option basis the Pin Code Serviceability.
- Applicant will then be routed to payment gateway page, where heâll have to pay applicable Pre-booking amount.
- On receipt of Pre-Booking amount, Pre-Booking Advance Receipt will be generated.
- Confirmation of Pre-Booking Advance Receipt will be sent to Unique Mobile Number by way of SMS & Email
- Only one Pre-Booking of iPhone is allowed for the Unique Mobile Number
- Pre-Booking amount for iPhone shall be as below:
|iPhone 8 & 8 Plus
5. IPHONE PRE-BOOKING EOI
The iPhone Pre-Booking EOI shall be non-interest bearing and non-refundable. However, iPhone Pre-Booking EOI shall be refundable in the event the Pre-Booking is disallowed or cancelled pursuant to iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme. In such an event, the Pre-Booking amount will be refunded back in the same mode as the payment was done for Pre-Booking.
6. iPHONE DELIVERY PROCESS
- Unless otherwise stated in the iPhone Pre-Booking Voucher, or otherwise specifically communicated in writing, RRL makes no commitment with respect to specific date for delivery of the iPhone pre-booked pursuant to iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme..
- Subject to (a) above, the process pertaining to arrival of the iPhone, its pick-up and voucher redemption are spelt out in the following paragraphs.
7. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RRL intends to keep the Applicant informed on matters relating to the Pre-Booking and any upcoming offers from RRL for the benefit of the Applicant. Accordingly, by availing the Pre-Booking Voucher, the Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL and its Authorised Network Carrier on the Unique Mobile Number and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Applicant's registration in the National Do Not Call ("NDNC") registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- Any dispute arising out of and related to the iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by RRL. The place of Arbitration shall be Mumbai. Language of arbitration shall be English. The arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The Applicant shall bear all the cost of such arbitration. iPhone Pre-Booking Scheme shall be governed by the applicable laws of India and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.