How do I connect the Jio Set-top Box over Wi-Fi?
To connect Jio Set-top Box over Wi-Fi with your Jio Home Gateway (Router) via ‘SSID/Wi-Fi name and Password’:
- Ensure that your ethernet cable is unplugged in case it is connected
- Go to Settings or select Wi-Fi icon on the home screen
- In the Settings section, select Network
- Now select the Wi-Fi (SSID) to which you want to connect your set-top box with
- Enter the password for the corresponding SSID
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now