How to Add/Delete/Block/Unblock any user from using my JioFiber service ID?
To manage users on your account through the MyJio App:
- Log in to MyJio using your JioFiber Service ID or OTP on your Registered Mobile Number
- Select ‘Settings’, then ‘Device Settings’ and after that, choose ‘My Device’
- (Wait for a few seconds until JioFiber Router details appear.)
- Tap on ‘Block’ to block the device.
- To unblock, tap on ‘Blocked Devices’ and tap on ‘Unblock’ against the device that you want to unblock
- Watch the Video on how to manage your JioFiber Router
Was this helpful for you?