Jio Apps FAQ
How to Play JioTambola?
- Tambola is a very simple game, where numbers are called out on the top of the screen one at a time and the players need to strike the numbers on the ticket if it’s a match.
- Numbers 1-90 at random are called out on the screen and the players strike the number by tapping the number on their ticket.
- Tambola Game Starts every day at 7 PM (Subject to change)
- The Player gets 1 free ticket daily which he needs to claim by answering a claim question correctly.
- When the game begins the numbers are drawn at random order and are shown on the top of the screen.
- If you join a game late you can still participate and strike numbers off from the ticket
- Click on the winning pattern shown below the ticket as soon as you achieve a winning combination.
- If your claim is invalid, the claim will be considered as Bogie and your ticket will be cancelled for the day.
- Time of making a claim is critical, if several people claim for the same price, then the one who claims the earliest is eligible for the prize.
- You can play with only 1 FREE Ticket per day.
- The game ends when all the 90 numbers are called out or when all the prizes for that day are claimed which ever comes first.
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now