How to play JioTambola?
Tambola is a very simple game, in which numbers are called out on the top of the screen one at a time and the players need to strike the numbers on the ticket if it is a match. Listed below are the basic rules for playing the game:
- Numbers 1-90 are randomly called out on the screen and the players strike the number by tapping the number on their ticket.
- Tambola can be played throughout the day at 30-minute intervals. Each game starts afresh every half an hour, allowing participants the freedom to join as many games as they wish.
- Each player gets 1 free ticket daily which needs to be claimed by answering a question correctly.
- When the game begins, the numbers are drawn randomly and shown at the top of the screen.
- If you are late in joining a game, you can still participate and strike off numbers from the ticket.
- Click on the winning pattern shown below the ticket as soon as you achieve a winning combination.
- If your claim is invalid, it will be considered as Bogie and your ticket will be cancelled for the day.
- The time of making a claim is critical. If several people claim the same prize, then the first one to claim is eligible for the prize.
- You can play with only 1 FREE ticket per game.
- The game ends when all 90 numbers are called out or when all the prizes for that day are claimed (whichever comes first).
Was this helpful for you?