How can I resolve issues related to microphone in JioMeet?
If you are experiencing issues using your microphone, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure the microphone is not on mute (If you see the muted Audio icon in the below-left panel, tap it to unmute yourself.)
- If you are still muted, the host may have muted you upon entering the meeting (Ask to be unmuted by sending a chat message to the host.)
- Try using earphones with a microphone
- Ensure JioMeet has access to your device's microphone
- For iOS: Go to ios Settings > Privacy > Microphone and switch on the toggle for JioMeet.
- For Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Microphone and switch on the toggle for JioMeet. Please, ensure that no other applications are using the microphone at the same time.
- For iOS: View recent apps currently running. Swipe up to close an app.
- For Android: Tap the multi-task button (the square icon usually in the bottom-right corner) to view apps currently running. Now, swipe left or right to close an app. Finally, restart your device.
Was this helpful for you?