- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “Offer” shall mean the 20% More Data Offer, made available by RJIO.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean selected models of the Reliance Retail Limited ( “LYF”) brand being the following mobile devices:- (a) EARTH 1, (b) EARTH 2, (c) WATER 1, (d) WATER 7S, (e) WATER 8, (f) WATER 10, (g) WATER 11, (h) F1, (i) F1S, (j) WIND 4S, which is purchased on or after June 09th, 2017.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean and include a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between June 09th, 2017 and June 30th, 2018.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs. 309 or above.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to the following benefits:-
- a. An Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge of Rs. 309 or above & less than Rs. 509 shall be entitled to one additional 6 GB 4G data voucher (“6 GB Additional Data Voucher”) per recharge.
- b. An Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge of Rs. 509 or above shall be entitled to one additional 12 GB 4G data voucher (“12 GB Additional Data Voucher”) per recharge. (For the sake of brevity, the 6 GB Additional Data Voucher and the 12 GB Additional Data Voucher will be referred to as “Additional Data Vouchers”)
- The 6 GB Additional Data Voucher or the 12 GB Additional Data Voucher, as the case may be, would be credited to the account of the relevant Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- On any Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers, as may be applicable, can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- In case of redeemed Additional Data Vouchers, the data entitlement, if any, that remain unutilized at end of the Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from June 09th, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the applicable Additional Data Vouchers and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
- Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact JIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.