- “Additional Data” shall mean the additional data of 120GB, which shall be made available in the form of 12 vouchers of 10GB each (“Additional Data Voucher”), to an Eligible Subscriber, upon performing a recharge of Rs.198/- or above prepaid plans offered by RJIO on the Eligible Device.
- “Cashback” shall mean 12 vouchers of Rs. 50/- each which an Eligible Subscriber can avail upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device on or before 31st March 2018.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean any 4G mobile device of Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd. (“VIVO”), activated for the first time on the Jio network by an Eligible Subscriber on or after 11th February 2018 and on which a Recharge is first performed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st March 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean 12 months from the date of the first successful Recharge of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/-.
- “JioMoney Account” shall mean a prepaid account opened in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions provided at [https://www.jiomoney.com/tandc.html], in the name of the Customer on the same MSISDN on which the first Recharge is performed to avail the Offer, subject to the submission of all relevant documents for compliance by the customer.
- “Jio Money Credit” shall mean (i) Rs 200/- will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges of Rs.198/- on the Eligible Device within the said 12 month period; and (ii) Rs 600/- will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges of Rs.299/- on the Eligible Device within the said 12 month period; and (iii) Rs 200/- will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges of a combination of Rs.198/- and Rs. 299/- on the Eligible Device within the said 12 month period.
- “Offer” shall mean the (i) “Cashback” made available by RRL; (ii) “Jio Money Credit” made available by RRL; and (iii) “Additional Data Voucher” made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- The Offer is applicable to prepaid customers of RJIO only.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL and RJIO to the Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharges on the same MSISDN and IMEI number (same SIM Slot in case of dual SIM mobile devices), on the Eligible Device within the Entitlement Period, shall be entitled to (i) 12 Cashback vouchers of Rs. 50/- each upon the First Recharge; and (ii) JioMoney Credits as applicable, at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges; and (iii) Additional Data Voucher per recharge of Rs.198/- or above prepaid plans of RJIO.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs.50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge on the Eligible Device in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge. A maximum of 12 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before the Entitlement Period. For the avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire after 12 months from the date of first Recharge performed.
Additional Data Voucher-
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of the recharge.
- The Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of twelve (12) recharges of Rs.198/- or above prepaid plans of RJIO during the Entitlement Period of the Offer on the Eligible Device.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 11th February, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- To redeem the Cashback vouchers, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher
- The Cashback vouchers can only be redeemed against subsequent Eligible Recharges of Rs 198/- or Rs 299/- only on an Eligible Device.
- To avail the Jio Money Credit, the Eligible Subscriber, on or before the 13th Recharge, should download JioMoney App on the Eligible Device from the list of apps on the My Jio App. The subscriber should then register / signup on the JioMoney Account with the same MSISDN on which the Recharges have been performed during the subsistence of the Offer.
- The Eligible Subscriber using the JioMoney Account shall be solely responsible to ensure that the JioMoney Account does not breach the applicable transaction and balance limits. Only one attempt shall be made to transfer the JioMoney Credits to the JioMoney Account. RJIO/RRL shall not be liable for any failure of such transfer due to the Eligible Subscriber’s default. For further information on Jio Money T&Cs, please refer: https://www.jiomoney.com/tandc.html.
- To activate the applicable Additional Data Vouchers and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her applicable Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open MyJio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Vouchers shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RRL / RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RRL / RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL / RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL / RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL / RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL / RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL / RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term / condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term / condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL / RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL / RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per handset.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.