- “Eligible Device” shall mean devices of the following mobile models:- (a) LYF C459 and (b) LYF C451, which are purchased between 2nd October 2017 and 30th December 2017, both dates inclusive.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new).
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between October 02nd, 2017 and March 31st, 2018 both dates inclusive.
- “Offer” shall mean the Jio LYF Mega offer made available by RRL and RJIO, with the Plan Voucher and complimentary Jio Prime Membership being offered by RRL and the Additional Data Voucher being offered by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs. 149 or above.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RRL and RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- An Eligible Subscriber who is not a Jio Prime member, shall be entitled for complimentary Jio Prime Membership (one Jio Prime Membership per Eligible Device).
- An Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled for one complimentary Rs.459 plan voucher per Eligible Device (“Plan Voucher”) which will be applied in the following manner:
- i. In the case of an Eligible Subscriber availing a new RJIO connection in the Eligible Device, the Plan Voucher shall be applied automatically upon activation; and
- ii. In the case of an Eligible Subscriber using an existing RJIO connection in the Eligible Device, the Plan Voucher shall be available for redemption under the “My Vouchers” section in his/her MyJio account within 48 hours from the activation of the Eligible Device using such RJIO connection. The Plan Voucher will be redeemable during the Entitlement Period and shall be to the account of the Eligible Subscriber on and from the date of activation of the Eligible Device.
- An Eligible Subscriber who undertakes Recharge during the Entitlement Period is entitled to additional 5 GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge upto a maximum of (9) recharges on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- The Additional Data Voucher, would be credited to the account of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- In case of redeemed Additional Data Vouchers, the data entitlement, if any, that remains unutilized at end of the Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her purchase of Eligible Device.
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers who purchase Eligible Devices between 2nd October 2017 and 30th December 2017, both dates inclusive.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the Plan Voucher, Additional Data Vouchers and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification. Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RRL and/or RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RRL and/or RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL and/or RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL and/or RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL and/or RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL and/or RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL and/or RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL and/or RJIO or their directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact JIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.