My JioAirFiber Set-top Box is not working. How can I fix it?
You can check all the parameters of your Set-top Box (STB), like STB connectivity status, video resolution, RAM/ROM utilization, etc., using the ‘Run Diagnostics’ feature. Please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the MyJio app on your mobile
- Step 2: Select ‘Fiber’ from the top menu
- Step 3: Tap on ‘JioCare’ from the bottom bar and go to ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 4: Select ‘Set-top Box device health’ and tap on ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 5: If any issue is detected, tap on ‘Fix now’
Alternatively, you can click here to check and fix your JioAirFiber service.
Was this helpful for you?