How can I raise a JioFiber internet complaint?
Run Diagnostics also enables you to raise a Service Request so that our field engineer can fix it at the earliest.
- Step 1: Open MyJio app
- Step 2: Select ‘Fiber’ tab in the top menu
- Step 3: Click on ‘JioCare’ on the bottom bar to go to Run Diagnostics
- Step 4: Select ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 5: Select a feature and click on Run Diagnostics button
- Step 6: If any issue is detected that cannot be fixed by ‘Run Diagnostics’, then click on ‘Raise a service request’
- Step 7: Select your preferred date and available time slot for engineer visit and click on ‘Proceed’
- Step 8: Click on ‘Done’
Follow the steps above or simply Click here to check and fix your JioFiber
Was this helpful for you?