How can I raise a JioAirFiber internet complaint?
The ‘Run Diagnostics’ feature enables you to raise a Service Request so that our Field Engineer can fix it at the earliest. Please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the MyJio app on your mobile
- Step 2: Select ‘Fiber’ from the top menu
- Step 3: Tap on ‘JioCare’ from the bottom bar and go to ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 4: Select a feature and tap on the ‘Run Diagnostics’ button
- Step 5: If any issue is detected that cannot be fixed by ‘Run Diagnostics’, then tap on ‘Raise a service request’
- Step 6: Select your preferred date and available time slot for the engineer to visit and tap on ‘Proceed’
- Step 7: Tap on ‘Done’
Alternatively, you can click here to check and fix your JioAirFiber service.
Was this helpful for you?