How can I fix low Wi-Fi coverage in my home?
You can check the Wi-Fi coverage at your home using the ‘Run Diagnostics’ feature. It will also check if the number of end devices connected to the router is under the limit to improve your Wi-Fi experience. Please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the MyJio app on your mobile
- Step 2: Select ‘Fiber’ from the top menu
- Step 3: Tap on ‘JioCare’ from the bottom bar and go to ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 4: Select ‘Wi-Fi coverage and health’ and tap on ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 5: If any issue is detected, tap on ‘Fix now’.
Alternatively, you can click here to check and fix your JioAirFiber service.
Was this helpful for you?