My internet is not working; how can I fix it using Run Diagnostics?
If your internet is not working, use Run Diagnostics and it will guide you with the appropriate steps to fix the internet speed on your own using the MyJio app. It will help you to diagnose the internet connectivity inside your home, router connectivity, router health status, any existing outage etc.
- Step 1: Open MyJio app
- Step 2: Select ‘Fiber’ tab in the top menu
- Step 3: Click on ‘JioCare’ on the bottom bar to go to Run Diagnostics
- Step 4: Select ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 5: Select ‘Internet Connectivity’ and click on Run Diagnostics button
- Step 6: If there are any issues detected, click on ‘Fix Now’
Follow the steps above or simply Click here to check and fix your JioFiber
Was this helpful for you?