How can I set my own alert for updates on JioFiber data usage?
To avoid misuse of data from connected devices, use a feature where you can set your data usage limit for your JioFiber account through MyJio or Jio.com.
Using MyJio App:
- Open the MyJio app, log in with your JioFiber Service ID/Registered Mobile Number and proceed with OTP verification
- Tap on the 'Data Balance' tile and select ‘Settings’ at the top right corner
- Switch on ‘Data Usage’
- Select the desired consumption limit alert and click on ‘Submit’
- Visit www.jio.comand click on ‘Sign In’ at the top right corner and then select ‘JioFiber’
- Enter your Service ID/ Registered Mobile Number and generate OTP
- Enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number
- On the Home page, click on the setting icon and choose ‘Usage Alerts’
- Select the data consumption limit alert as per usage and click on ‘Submit’
Was this helpful for you?