JioFiber FAQ

How to subscribe for Society Centrex (Intercom services)?
Society Centrex (Inercom) will be provided to a building or society or RWA (Resident Welfare Association) and is not available for individual use. Residents need to approach their respective RWA to avail these services.
Was this helpful for you?

Still need to discuss something?

Chat with JioCare
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Contact us
Want to talk? Call now