I have been asked to pay advance plan charges at the time of the JioFiber bill plan change. What will happen to the advance payment made at the time of activation?
Your advance payment and any subsequent payment made at the time of the plan change will get adjusted with the upcoming bills. You will be charged on prorated rent of the old plan till the bill plan change request date. From the date of the bill plan change, the new rent shall be applicable..
Please refer to below example for a sample bill plan change request:
- The customer activates the JioFiber service on 1st January with ₹999 (12 months) advance rent plan.
- Total payment made at the time of activation = ₹14,146 (999 * 12 + 18% GST)
- The customer requested for bill plan change on 15th January to ₹1499 plan.
- Total payment at the time of bill plan change = ₹1769 (₹1499 + GST)
- Total payment by customer ₹14,146 + ₹1769 = ₹15,915
- Total rent for 1st to 15th January = ₹570.4 (₹999 / 31days * 15 days) + GST
- Balance available for adjustment in new ₹1499 plan = ₹15,344 (₹15,915 - ₹570.4)
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now