Why can't I make or receive Wi-Fi calls?
If you're unable to make or receive Wi-Fi calls, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You haven't upgraded to the latest device software update available
- The Wi-Fi Calling setting is turned off in your device Settings. You can learn how to turn on Wi-Fi Calling: www.jio.com/wificalling.
- You're not eligible to use Wi-Fi Calling. View the eligibility requirements
- You don't have access to a high-speed and stable Wi-Fi internet connection.
- For a seamless and uninterrupted experience, you should keep both VOLTE and WiFi calling switch on
Was this helpful for you?