I am not able to connect to JioNet through my Apple Device or I am not getting the JioNet login page on my iPhone.
Apple iPhones have an auto login feature which needs to be disabled before connecting to JioNet public hotspot. Quick steps to disable auto-login:
- Connect to JioNet Wi-Fi Network
- Click on the (i) button on the right side of the JioNet SSID name
- You will see the option to disable / enable 'Auto Login'
- Disable the 'Auto login' feature
- Now on reconnecting JioNet Wi-Fi, you should be able to access the JioNet login page.
- In case the issue persists, you can call JioCare at 199 from your Jio SIM or 1800 88 99999 from any number. You can also Chat or write to us by clicking https://www.jio.com/live_chat_desktop
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now