What is the process of porting a mobile number to Jio?
Porting your existing number to Jio is a simple and hassle-free process.
- Online request and FREE Home Delivery:
- Request a Jio SIM card here
- Enter Name and Mobile Number
- Enter OTP
- Provide plan preference – Prepaid or Postpaid
- Select ‘Port to Jio’
- Enter location details for Jio SIM to be delivered and you are done
Our executive will reach out to you to assist with SIM delivery and porting your number to Jio. You can track the status of your request through MyJio app. You can download MyJio here.
Please note: SIM Home Delivery is available free of cost.
Visiting Jio Store:
Walk into the nearest Jio Store or Jio retailer outlet with a valid identity and address proof. Trying to locate a Jio Store near you? Find here.
Was this helpful for you?