What are the documents and processes required to avail of the Credit Limit transfer facility?
To transfer the Credit Limit, you just need your existing operator’s recent (not older than 2 months) postpaid bill. Here are the steps to process it:
- Share a copy of your recent postpaid bill on WhatsApp number (88501-88501) from the mobile number which you intend to port and is mentioned on your postpaid bill.
- Upload either a PDF copy of the bill or an image of the bill.
- Ensure that the copy uploaded is legible and has details like your name, phone number, credit limit, and billing details.
- Once uploaded, our team will verify your document.
- If all the details match, you’ll receive an update via SMS.
- Your pre-approved Credit Limit would be pre-configured in the Jio system against your existing number.
- You can walk into any Jio Store to get a Jio PostPaid connection/SIM with your KYC document/s (Aadhaar card preferred) and your number will be ported to Jio.
- You can also place an online request for porting and we will have your new Jio postpaid SIM home delivered at no cost.
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now