How can I connect a bluetooth device with my Jio Set-top Box?
Here are the steps you can follow:
- Switch on your Bluetooth device and put it in pairing mode (Check the user manual if needed)
- On the Jio Set-top Box, go to Settings > Remote and Accessories > Search Bluetooth Device
- It will display your Bluetooth device name on the TV screen
- Press ‘OK’ on the device name and select the ‘Pair’ option
- Your Bluetooth device is now connected to Jio Set-top Box
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now