How can I start using the JioFiberVoice service on my TV/Set-top Box using a USB camera?
Please follow the below steps:
- Connect the camera (with an inbuilt microphone) to Set-top Box (STB) in the USB port. Now, reboot the set-top box to initiate the camera functionality.
- Tap on the ‘Home’ button on the Jio Set-top Box remote and launch the JioJoin app
- Grant all permissions
- Enter the OTP sent to your Registered Mobile Number
- Your JioFiberVoice number is now configured on the TV and you can now see the number at the top centre
- Start making calls by dialling through the dialler or by creating a new contact
Was this helpful for you?