How can I check the number of devices connected to my Jio Home Gateway?
Please follow the steps below to view all the 'Connected Devices' on your JioFiber Home Gateway:
- Log in to the MyJio app and select ‘JioFiber Account’
- Go to the Menu on the top left corner and select ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Device Settings’ and then on ‘My Device’
- (Wait for a few seconds until the JioFiber Router details appear.)
- You will get the list of ‘Connected Devices’ here
- Watch a Video on how to manage your JioFiber Router
Note: Whenever a new device connects to your Jio Home Gateway, you receive an SMS alert on your Registered Mobile Number.
Was this helpful for you?