How can I check the number of devices connected to my Jio Home Gateway?
Please follow the steps below to view all the 'Connected Devices' on your JioFiber Home Gateway:
- Log in to the MyJio app and select ‘JioFiber Account’
- Go to the Menu on the top left corner and select ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Device Settings’ and then on ‘My Device’
- (Wait for a few seconds until the JioFiber Router details appear.)
- You will get the list of ‘Connected Devices’ here
- Watch a Video on how to manage your JioFiber Router
Note: Whenever a new device connects to your Jio Home Gateway, you receive an SMS alert on your Registered Mobile Number.
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now