Terms and Conditions
JioFiber Postpaid – Service
- Voice is truly free, no charge towards voice or the data used to make voice calls.
- The tariffs are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- For Postpaid subscribers one month denotes one bill cycle.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue Unlimited Data benefits offered as part of the Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use. RJIL believes that to provide the best possible experience for the most possible users with optimal capacity and network performance, it is necessary to encourage responsible use by consumers. To avoid abuse of Unlimited Data benefits by a few that affects the vast majority of other users, for such plans, RJIL will identify and treat any consumption by a customer beyond 3300 GB of data in a bill cycle; as misuse of the benefits provided. Upon reaching such limit in a bill cycle, RJIL reserves the right to withdraw the plan benefits in the form of data use for such consumer without giving any prior notice.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of bill cycle.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The Postpaid Fixed line tariff plans can only be availed by customers possessing a compatible Customer Premise Equipment.
- The Subscribers are provided with advance rental options in all of the plans with associated benefits and discounts.
- Data charges will be applicable for both incoming and outgoing video calls.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient credit limit and refer the applicable international charges before initiating ISD calls.
- The plan Rental has components for connectivity and platform services. Please check the invoice/ receipt for details.
- The OTT subscription provided in eligible plans shall work in Jio STB. The long-term subscription to OTT applications is subject to continuity of bill payments. In case of gap in payments or migration to lower denomination plan, the subscription can be withdrawn at the discretion of RJIL and its affiliates.
- The customer can avail only one Jio STB per connection, against refundable security deposit of ₹1000/-. Subsequent Jio STBs are available at market price.
© Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd., All rights reserved.