True 4G SpeedEnjoy blazing fast internet. Download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps
4G Data and HD Voice even on your 2G/3G SmartphonesEnjoy 4G VoLTE Smartphone services on your 2G / 3G Smartphones
Video & HD Voice CallsMake Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice app
Connect & ShareRecommended to connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices (smartphone, Laptops, Tablets and even Smart TVs). JioFi allows to connect up to 32 devices.
On the Go DeviceEnjoy the convenience of never having to search for an electrical outllet with a built-in rechargeable battery. Now carry your sleek and stylish JioFi everywhere you go.
Powerful BatteryBest in class battery (2300mAh) supports 5 - 6 hours surf time
What our customers are saying
4G data speed on the go! I get to complete my work even while I am commuting to work. JioFi rocks.
JioFi is the best. Didn't have to upgrade to a 4G Sim phone simply coz I played smart and got myself JioFi.
The best part about JioFi is that it lasts up to 8 hours. I can surf as much as I want and that too on 4G speed.
My JioFi device helps connecting up to 10 devices! Combine study always happens at my place!
|No of Devices supported:||Recommended 10 (Wi-Fi) + 1 (USB tethering)|
|Standard Compliance:||WAN: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G only|
|Power Supply:||AC: 100-240V; DC: 5V&1A|
|Dimensions:||85 mm X 55 mm X 16 mm|
|External Interface:||Micro-SD Card, Micro-USB Port, Nano SIM|
|Battery Capacity:||2300 mAh|
|SAR body value:||1.26 W/kg|
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: You can check SSID/Password, check Label on JioFi Box or Device label present in the battery compartment | watch video
I forgot my JioFi number. How to know my JioFi number?
You can know your JioFi number in following 2 ways -
Option 1: Using MyJio App Open MyJio App and login with your Jio ID & Password. View your Jio Number at the top of the screen
Option 2: By sending SMS SMS Jio
Note: If you wish to send SMS from any Non Jio number, send the SMS to 7021799999 You will receive an SMS with the Jio number associated with the specified IMEI Example: SMS Jio 123456789123456 to 199 or 7021799999 Note: To see your JioFi IMEI number, open the battery compartment and remove the battery. Or, you can also find the same on the original JioFi box.. | Watch Video
Offers and Information
A. Shipping & delivery:
1. Device Home Delivery: Generally delivered within 3-5 business days. During offer period, it might take longer than usual time for delivery.
2. Device + SIM Home Delivery: Both Device and SIM delivery at your doorstep in select localities. Delivery can be scheduled by selecting the available date and time slot.
3. Collect from Store: You can collect your order from the nearby Jio/Reliance store location within 7 days* of order placement date.
*Kindly note that the product will no longer be available for pickup if it is not collected within 7 days from the Jio/Reliance stores
1 year manufacturer's warranty.
C. JioFi Exchange Offer:
1. To avail the JioFi Exchange Offer, purchase the JioFi M2S on Jio.com.
2. Upon delivery, please visit the nearest Reliance Digital store/Jio Store along with your local Aadhaar Card and the old dongle, router/modem (to be exchanged).
3. Activate your new SIM (with Rs. 198+99 = 297 or Rs. 299+99 = 398 plans), and return your old dongle.
4. Cashback voucher will be credited into your MyJio account within 48 hours.
Note: JioFi exchange offer can be availed only on a new JioFi device (Model: M2S), purchased on or from 26th April, 2018 along with the exchange of old dongle or router/modem, till the subsistence of the offer.
To know more about the offer, please visit the FAQs section click here
To know more about the Terms & Conditions, please click here
D. How to avail Jio SIM:
In case of Collect from Store or Device Home Delivery option: For new Jio SIM activation, customer has to bring his/her Aadhar card at the Jio Store / Reliance Digital / Jio Retailer
In case of Device + SIM Home Delivery option: SIM will be delivered along with Device at the scheduled date & time chosen while placing order. For SIM, customer has to provide his/her Aadhar card at the time of Home Delivery.