WATER 7S BLACK
• 3GB of RAM supported with a 2,800mAh
• Phone with the Fingerprint Sensor
• 13MP Rear + 5MP Front Camera
• Smart Gesture to access apps, right from the lock screen.
• SIM Home Delivery in select cities
• Jio PRIME Membership at Rs. 99/-*
MADE FOR MULTITASKING
Easy multitasking with the powerful Octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM supported with a built-in 2,800mAh, adding more hours to your day. Get the best of Android with the latest 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
Unlock your phone with just a touch by recording up to 5 fingerprints. Assign 5 fingerprints to 5 apps to access them from any screen.
VIBRANT COLOURS, STUNNING CLARITY
Sporting a 13.97 cm (5.5) Full HD IPS display, the screen comes integrated with MiraVision technology to get the ultimate picture output. Enjoy enhanced clarity with vibrant colours and excellent viewing angles.
WATER 7S sports a trendy look with curved edges and a textured rear finish. A lightweight design and a comfortable grip make it a perfect piece to flaunt.
PHOTOGRAPHY IN STYLE
Take instant pictures using the voice commands, by tapping on the fingerprint sensor or by posing a victory symbol gesture. Capture that perfect smile with Smile Capture
Set up gestures to open the apps of your choice directly from the locked screen. Configure upto 8 gestures (O, W, E, C, M, Z, swipe right/down) to access 8 apps swiftly.
High definition voice calling over LTE network. Instant call connect. Simultaneous voice call and data usage. *TRUE 4G features/benefits are network dependent. T&C apply.
|2G Bands||GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz|
|3G Bands||UMTS WCDMA BAND1(2100) / BAND8(900)|
|4G Bands||LTE-FDD BAND3(1800) / BAND5(850) LTE-TDD BAND40(2300)|
|Audio Formats||MIDI, MP3, AAC, FLAC, AMR, WAV, OGG, M4A|
|Battery Capacity||2800 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer(Li-Poly)|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 64 GB|
|Features||Voice Capture, HDR, Slow Motion Video, Time Lapse Video, Auto Scene Detection, Panorama, Real Time Filters, Face Detection, Smile Detection, Gaze Detection, Blink Detection, Face Touch Up Mode, Gesture Capture, Continuous Shots, Electronic Image Stabilization, Noise Reduction|
|In The Box||Handset, Non removable battery, SIM card removing pin, Earphone, Charger Adaptor, Micro USB Cable, Warranty Card, Screen Guard, Quick Start Guide|
|Internal Storage||16 GB|
|Memory (RAM)||3 GB|
|Operating System||Android M 6.0|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||13.97 cm|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Standby Time||Up to 400 hours|
|Talk Time||Up to 6 hours (4G)|
|USB||USB Port, micro USB 2.0|
|Video Formats||MP4, 3GP, MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV|
|SAR Information Head||0.317W/Kg|
|SAR Information Body||0.561W/Kg|
Generally delivered within 3-5 business days.
Easy Replacement of product within 7 days of delivery in case of Damaged, Defective or Item not as described. To know more, please refer to our Returns Policy here.
1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Jio PRIME Membership Offer:
• New customers can get UNLIMITED benefits till 31st March, 2017 by simply opting for the Jio PRIME @ Rs 99 one-time membership fees, valid for 1 year.
• Please follow steps mentioned for availing a SIM. Following that, the Jio PRIME Membership will be available once you have done recharge for Rs. 99. For further details on Jio PRIME, please refer to the details in the link.
• Jio Prime Membership is available till 31st March 2017. As a Jio Prime Member you can continue to enjoy UNLIMITED benefits for less than Rs. 10 per GB for 1 year with monthly recharges of Rs. 303. For further information on Jio plans, please click here.
3. Steps to get your Jio SIM after purchasing the Smartphone:
Step 1: Carry original invoice, along with your Smartphone and the box:
Step 2: Carry originals and copy of Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI), and a passport size colour photograph. For availing Jio SIM through eKYC, carry your local Aadhar card.
Step 3: Locate the nearest Reliance Digital/DX Mini Store using store locator, click here.
Step 4: Visit the store with all the documents mentioned above and get your Jio SIM card.
4. Steps For Jio SIM Home Delivery
Step 1: SIM Home Delivery is available in select cities & localities only.
Step 2: You will receive an email for scheduling home delivery of Jio SIM once your order is delivered.
Step 3: In case your locality is not eligible for home delivery of Jio SIM, you can visit the nearest reliance digital/dxmini store. Click here to find a store near you.
Step 4: For FAQs on Home delivery of Jio SIM click here.
5. Terms and Conditions for the Offers:
For JioMoney Offer T&Cs click here