JioExtender6 Mesh Wi-Fi System
JioExtender6 Mesh Wi-Fi System
About this item
Exceptional speed, coverage, and stability, taking your experience to a whole new level.
No more dead zones, dropped connections, or buffering.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)Technology providing 4x network capacity over Wi-Fi 5
Blazing Fast Speed up to 1Gbps on Wi-Fi (With Jio 1Gbps plan)
Eligible for delivery?
The ultimate whole home mesh Wi-Fi 6 system
Lightning fast Wi-Fi speeds on all your devices
Cover the entire home with 2 or more Jio Extender6 devices
|Wi-Fi Standard||AX6600 Wi-Fi 6, EasyMesh R1|
|LAN-WAN Interface||2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Wi-Fi Network Mode||EasyMesh R1 compliant. Network Scalable to 2 Hops. You can connect three JMB43 in daisy chain|
|Wi-Fi Data Rate (maximum)||2.4GHz: 570 Mbps (40 MHz) 2X2 + 5GHz: (80MHz) 1200 Mbps for Wi-Fi Devices. 5GHz: 4800 Mbps (160MHz) 4X4 for Mesh connections|
|Core||Powerful Quad Core|
|Memory (RAM)||128MB Nand and 256MB RAM|
|Wi-Fi Mesh Standard||Wi-Fi Alliance EasyMesh Compliant|
|Wi-Fi Antennas||Eight high performance internal antennas with high-power ampliﬁers|
|Wi-Fi Management||Band Management, Network topology optimisation, Enhanced streaming experience|
|Product Dimensions||185 x 90mm|
|Backhaul Type||Wired Ethernet and Wireless|
|Input Voltage||12V DC 2A|
|Operating Temperature||From -20 to 85 °C|
|Ambient Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
The product will be delivered within 3-5 business days, currently it may take longer time.
For returns, brand policy will apply. Please refer to our Returns Policy. Click here.
*Special introductory price only for JioFiber customers
Warranty Period :-
1 year manufacturer’s warranty
6 months power adapter warranty
Key guidelines for purchasing JioExtender6
• If you purchase only 1 unit of JioExtender6, it shall be configured as controller mode (mandatory). The Wi-Fi on the Jio Home Gateway shall be disabled such that the JioExtender6 shall act as the main Access Point.
• Additional JioExtender6 devices can be added as Agents to form a mesh network as per coverage requirements.
• Please note you cannot use different Jio Extender models together. Each home configuration must have only 1 type of Jio Extender model connected to the Jio Home Gateway
Guidelines for placement of JioExtender6
• Place the JioExtender6 on a table about three to four feet in height from the ground. Do not place it in corners
• Do not place JioExtender6 close to the floor, too high up, very close to the home ceiling or under low roof conditions
• Do not place the JioExtender6 in cabinets, closed areas and crammed places along with other wireless or electrical devices
• Avoid placing JioExtender6 in between corridors connecting living rooms and bedrooms
• Maintain the line of sight between two JioExtender6 for optimal performance
• Don’t put JioExtender6 beside any metal objects, such as home appliances, metal doors, etc.
• JioExtender6 has LED indicators to assist your placement decision. Please ensure the LED indicator is always Green.
Quick Start Guide