- Midnight Black
- Midnight Black
- Coral Blue
- Lilac Purple
- Midnight Black
- Midnight Black
- Coral Blue
- Lilac Purple
Frequently Asked Questions
"Samsung Galaxy S9+ — Jio Buyback Offer — 2018" entitles Jio prepaid subscribers to purchase Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB from any Reliance Digital, physical or online stores (Reliance Digital or Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store or Jio.com) and opt for the buyback scheme that assures 70% buyback value.
The offer is applicable on Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB purchased from Reliance Digital stores (Reliance Digital or Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store) including jio.com only.
The offer is valid for Samsung Galaxy S9+ purchased from Reliance Digital Store (Reliance Digital or Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store or Jio.com) on or after 16th March, 2018 and activated on the Jio network on or before 15th June 2018 by the eligible subscriber.
Customer must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the offer:
- You must purchase Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB device from Reliance Digital Store (Reliance Digital or Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store or Jio.com) on or after 16th March, 2018.
- You must latch on Jio network with Galaxy S9+ 256GB device, on or before 15th June 2018.
- You must enroll for Jio Buyback Offer by paying enrollment fee of Rs. 500/-
- You must use an Jio SIM in SIM Slot 1 (IMEI 1) of the Samsung Galaxy S9+.
- You must be an active Jio subscriber while availing the offer and continue to be an active Jio subscriber while availing the buyback voucher.
- You must be enrolled to the Jio Prime membership plan.
- You must have recharged a minimum aggregate prepaid recharge value of Rs. 2,500/- or above within a year from the date of purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S9+.
The redemption period shall be from 16th March 2019 till 15th June 2019 at Reliance Digital stores (Reliance Digital or Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store) only.
Steps for enrollment:
- Customer needs to insert an active Jio SIM in SIM Slot 1 (IMEI 1) of the eligible device
- Enrollment fee must be paid at the time of purchase
- The Jio number will get paired with the mobile device and subscriber will get enrolled for the offer
After successful payment of enrollment fee during the purchase and upon performing recharge, a voucher will be credited at the end of 12 months from the date of purchase of the device in your MyJio app.
To redeem, the customer must follow the below procedure within the redemption period:
- To avail the buyback voucher, you may visit one of the Reliance Digital stores during the 13th month from date of purchase of the device, along with the voucher received in the MyJio app at the end of 12 months from the date of purchase of the device after performing recharge, original invoice, product box and all the accessories supplied at the time of purchase of the device.
You must surrender the Device to RRL at the Reliance Digital Store, in a virus-free and in working condition without any active password or other locks being enabled and without any physical or functional damage (save normal wear & tear).
The buyback voucher availed by you is valid to be redeemed within a period of three months from the date on which such buyback voucher is made available to you. It may be utilized against purchases made by you in a Reliance Digital store.
Yes. The offer is applicable for existing Jio as well as new Jio prepaid subscribers
No, this offer cannot be clubbed together with any other offer of similar nature.
You can visit your nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer to get a new Jio SIM. To locate your nearest Jio Store, click https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
No, "Samsung Galaxy S9+ — Jio Buyback Offer -2018" is available only for Galaxy S9+ 256GB variant, exclusively purchased from Reliance Digital Store (Reliance Digital or Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store or Jio.com) in India during the offer period.
No. The Samsung Galaxy S9+ — Jio Buyback Offer 2018 will not be applicable in this case.
Terms and conditions
"Samsung Galaxy S9+ — Jio Buyback Offer -2018"
- "Jio Buyback Offer" or "Offer" shall mean this offer enabling an Eligible Subscriber to avail the Buyback Value on the Eligible Device in accordance with the terms and conditions herein recorded.
- "Buyback Value" shall mean 70% of the invoice value (excluding taxes) of the Eligible Device.
- "Buyback Voucher" shall mean the voucher for the Buyback Value that an Eligible Subscriber may avail under the Offer.
- "Eligible Device" shall mean (i) Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB mobile devices of Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. ("Samsung"); and (ii) purchased at a Reliance Digital Store or Jio.com on or after 16th March 2018; and (iii) activated on the RJIO network, for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or before 15th June 2018.
- "Eligible Subscriber" shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) enrolled for Jio Buyback Offer by paying Enrollment Fee; and (iii) uses RJIO SIM in SIM Slot 1 (IMEI 1) of the Eligible Device; and (iv) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services on the date of availing the Offer and continues to be an active subscriber of RJIO services on the date of Buyback Voucher Availment; and (v) is enrolled to the "Jio Prime" membership plan; and (vi) has performed the Eligible Recharge.
- "Eligible Recharge" shall mean recharge(s) performed for a minimum aggregate prepaid recharge value of Rs. 2,500/- or above within a year from the date of activation on the RJIO network on the Eligible Device.
- "Enrollment Fee" shall mean a one-time payment of Rs.500 at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
- "Buyback Voucher Availment" shall mean process of availing the Buyback Voucher as stipulated in the Offer during the Buyback Voucher Availment Period.
- "Buyback Voucher Availment Period" shall mean the 13th month from the date of purchase of the Eligible Device.
- "Redemption" shall mean the redemption of the Buyback Voucher in terms of the Offer.
- "Offer Period" shall start from 16th March 2018.
- "Offer Benefits" shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- "RJIO" shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- "RRL" shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- "Reliance Digital Store" shall mean retail outlets of RRL, called as Reliance Digital, Reliance DX Mini/Jio Store.
- "MSISDN" means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- "T&C" shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer ("Offer Benefits")
- An Eligible Subscriber, during the subsistence of the Offer, shall be entitled to Buyback Voucher Availment and Redemption.
- When the Eligible Subscriber uses RJIO SIM in SIM Slot 1 (IMEI 1) of the Eligible Device, the MSISDN will get paired with the Eligible Device, resulting in automatic enrolment.
Buyback Voucher Availment Process
- Any Buyback Voucher Availment by an Eligible Subscriber during the Buyback Voucher Availment Period shall be subject to the Eligible Subscriber's compliance of all of the following conditions, to the satisfaction of RRL:
- The Eligible Subscriber shall surrender the Eligible Device to RRL at the Reliance Digital Store, in a virus-free and in working condition without any active password or other locks being enabled and without any physical or functional damage (save normal wear & tear), along with its original invoice, voucher credited at the end of 12 months from the date of activation of the Eligible Device in MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber, upon performing Eligible Recharge, product box and all the accessories supplied at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device, during the Buyback Voucher Availment Period. It is clarified that any decision of RRL with respect to condition of the Eligible Device, including any decision to reject any such surrendered Eligible Device shall be final and binding upon the Eligible Subscriber;
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be solely responsible to ensure that any and all data and other information on the Eligible Device is deleted before returning the Eligible Device;
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be liable to comply with any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by RRL for return of the Eligible Device (available at www.jio.com and such other partner sites as RRL may determine); and
- Eligible Subscriber shall be liable to remove the SIM card from the Eligible Device before returning the same. Returning the Eligible Device does not cancel the Eligible Subscriber's service contract with RJIO.
Redemption of Buyback Voucher:
- Upon availing the Buyback Voucher, the Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled for Redemption of the Buyback Voucher within a period of three months from the date on which such Buyback Voucher is made available to the Eligible Subscriber.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to utilize the Buyback Value against purchases made by the Eligible Subscriber in a Reliance Digital Store. Such purchases shall be only of such products as may be stipulated by RRL from time to time.
- For avoidance of doubt, any Buyback Voucher remaining unredeemed at the end of three months from the date on which such Buyback Voucher is made available to the Eligible Subscriber, shall stand forfeited.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th March, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of Jio Prime membership of RJIO, including the terms and conditions applicable to availment of RJIO services.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- The Eligible Subscriber must be 18 years of age or above.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of their purchase of Eligible Device.
- If there is any change in the identity of the Eligible Subscriber or change in the MSISDN used with the Eligible Device, RRL/RJIO reserves the right to discontinue the Offer Benefits on that unit of the Eligible Device. The Jio Buyback Offer will also be invalid if any criteria, applicable to the Eligible Subscriber, is not met at the time of Buyback Voucher Availment and/or Redemption.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber's registration in the National Do Not Call ("NDNC") registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- The Eligible Device is only for personal use of the Eligible Subscriber and use of the Eligible Device shall be in strict adherence with the applicable laws and in accordance with guidelines/stipulations issued from time to time by the Government or manufacturer of the Eligible Device.
- The Eligible Device shall be used by the Eligible Subscriber on an 'as is' basis and shall not be tampered with, including but not limited to, by way of rooting attempts, reverse engineering, unlocking or jail-breaking of the Eligible Device or original firmware(s) or software(s) of the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Subscriber agrees and understands that RRL will expunge all the data including personal information of the customer and restore it to the factory settings and therefore no claims will be maintainable against RRL for retrieval of data.
- RRL shall not be liable in any manner to anyone if they do not qualify as an Eligible Subscriber at the time of Buyback Voucher Availment and/or at the time of Redemption.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any warranty on the Eligible Device is offered by the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and not by RRL/RJIO or its affiliates. Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- RRL/RJIO shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability of the Eligible Device.
- By making this Offer, RRL have no responsibility for the actual provision of telecommunication services and the Eligible Subscriber is solely responsible for availing these services from RJIO.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any arrangement for transfer of title, ownership or interest including rights of any intellectual property in/of the Eligible Device in favour of the Eligible Subscriber. However, the Eligible Subscriber shall own and have free title of the Eligible Device subject to the manufacturer conditions as mentioned in the Eligible Device.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All disputes shall be governed under the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai only.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Sale & distribution by Reliance Retail Ltd.