To set a song as a JioTune , you can download JioSaavn from App Store/Google Play, browse the app & set the selected songs of your choice as your JioTune. You can set your JioTune in two ways –
- On the song categories page, at the right hand bottom, click on the three dot dropdown menu and select ‘Set As JioTune’.
- Alternatively, you can open your selected song in the player mode and click the ‘Set As JioTune’ button beneath the player.
If you are unable to find the ‘Set As JioTunes’ button in your Jiosaavn app, then your app needs to be upgraded to the latest version by visiting AppStore/Google Play. All songs available as JioTunes will have ‘Set As JioTune’ button enabled.
Other ways to search & set your JioTune :
- Set JioTune using MyJio app. Select 'JioTunes' option from the menu. Search and select a song and tap on ‘Set as JioTune’.
- SMS the first three words of the song of your choice to 56789. You will receive the list of songs carrying those three words and the instructions on how to set your selected song as your JioTune.
- You can also search a song from specific genres, singer name, movie name or album name by sending SMS Singeror Movie or Albumto 56789.
- You can also simply send JT to 56789 and follow the instruction to set a particular song as your JioTune.