Online Shopping FAQ
For what reasons can Jio cancel my order?
Situations that result in order cancellation may include:
- Non-availability of the product or quantity ordered by you
- Non-availability of the delivery service to the address at which the product needs to be shipped
- Inaccurate/wrong pricing information
- Problems identified by our Revenue & Assurance Department
We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
We will inform you via email/SMS if all or any portion of your order is cancelled.
Jio reserves the right to cancel orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ and/or meet the below criteria (this list may not be exhaustive)
- Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address.
- Bulk order of the same product.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice involved in placing the order.
- Products ordered not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now