Smart Connected Coolers
What You Get
Tracking of Missing CoolersGPS and cell-based tracking options to avoid thefts, misuse or abuse, thus helping in easy audits
Quality AssuranceWith real-time temperature monitoring and alerts, you can stay assured of the functioning
Cooler Status MonitoringPower cycle monitoring ensures adherence to operating norms
Theft and Tamper ProtectionDetect movement with accelerometer to monitor any change in placement from pre-decided strategic locations
Reduced DowntimeMonitor critical parameters 24x7 ensuring predictive and preventive maintenance
Alerts and NotificationsGet notified about anomalies in operating conditions with real-time temperature, door open and tamper alerts
Reporting and AnalyticsAccess to intuitive user interface with comprehensive reporting and visualizations. Alerts and notifications help ‘Managing by Exception'
Sales AnalysisAnalyse co-relation between open/ close door and sales with door sensors connected to telemetry devices
Field Staff MonitoringManage productivity by tracking visits of sales and service personnel using Bluetooth enabled telemetry device
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
Tracking of Missing Coolers
Cooler Status Monitoring
Theft and Tamper Protection
Alerts and Notifications
Reporting and Analytics
Field Staff Monitoring
24x7 Assisted Care
Pan India NB-IoT ConnectivityJio’s NB-IoT network is available Pan India and covers 95%+ census population
One-Stop SolutionGet everything from hardware, connectivity, IoT cloud platform to installation and after sales services
AccessoriesIncludes highly accurate temperature and door sensor for monitoring temperature along with features to check door status and power status of the cooler
Telemetry DeviceRuggedized IoT telemetry device with IP65 enclosure. Features include GPS, general purpose IO’s for sensor inputs, serial port communication and edge computing processing
Pan India NB-IoT Connectivity
Smart Electricity MeteringNB-IoT powered solution that helps eliminate energy thefts and improve power management
Smart Street LightingMonitor, control and manage lights using Jio IoT platform for secure and scalable Street Lighting Solution
Smart Fleet ManagementEnd-to-end vehicle telematics and monitoring solutions bundled with new age analytics, critical alerts and business reporting services
Smart Genset MonitoringEnd-to-end digitization of Gensets enabling reduction in fuel consumption and downtime
What is Smart Connected Coolers solution?
Why should I choose Jio’s NB-IoT devices over LoRa and RF solutions available in market?
- Jio NB-IoT is a 3GPP standard network and does not carry drawbacks of proprietary RF mesh networks
- Jio NB-IoT does not need any additional infrastructure setup
- Being a cellular technology, Jio NB-IoT ensures no partner lock-ins and one can switch between network operators
- Jio provides Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) that makes deployment and maintenance seamless
- Long-term sustainability and reliability is ensured as Jio devices are integrated and certified by driver manufacturers
How is Jio’s solution different from those available in market?
I already have a web application, can I use Jio’s hardware and IoT platform?
Does the solution work with existing or retrofit coolers?
Do I need one SIM card per cooler?
Is Jio's NB-IoT coverage available pan India?
What does cloud infrastructure do?
Which NB-IoT bands are supported by Jio in India?
What are the documents required from customer to get onboard?
i. PAN card copy (Require to create the customer code in Jio systems)
ii. Purchase Order with List of locations with address and contact duly signed and stamped
iii. Proof of Identity of Authorized Signatory
iv. GST certificate copy of the state where the delivery will happen (can be multiple state copies in case of multiple delivery locations*)
v. Duly filled and signed Customer Application Form (CAF)
vi. Relationship document as MOA stating that the person is an Authorised Signatory
vii. All documents stamped with company seal & self-attested by Authorized Signatory
Note*: If there are multiple delivery locations, then both customer and billing team will share multiple GST copies corresponding to each state of delivery location.
What documents can I submit as proof of the address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of personal identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What all documents are required to be submitted along with customer application form (CAF) for KYC?
• (POA) Proof of address of the company
• (POI) Proof of identity of the company
• Proof of Authorization signatory for the company
• (POI) Proof of personal identity of Authorized signatory
• Customer undertaking on logical partitioning
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
What features can I view in Self-Care portal?
What happens to service if I fail to make the payment within the stipulated period?
I am unable to open or properly view JioBusiness website?
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.