Jio SIP Trunk is an IP based voice service that allows you to make and receive calls through IP-PBX over a single link, scaling from 10 to 5,000 simultaneous call sessions. With Jio SIP Trunk you can provide a unique number to each desk with an ability to send and receive voice calls. It is a cost-effective and flexible alternative to legacy ISDN PRIs. This scalable solution allows for quick and easy upgrade or reduction of voice channels as per requirement. It is easy to integrate and manage as it works on IP protocol. Jio SIP Trunk provides solution for both inbound and outbound calling, including Telemarketing Trunks and ISD facility.
What You Get
Multiple DIDsProvide fixed-line number to every work-station
ScalableCan go up to 5,000 channels on a single link
ReliableFully redundant network and access network
Telemarketing140XX numbers with outbound facility
ISD CallingFacility to make international calls
Digital Self-CareIntuitive digital portal to securely manage your account
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
|Monthly plan rental/ channel||₹499||₹99||₹499|
|Plan features||Both inbound and outbound calls support||Only inbound calls||Only outbound calls|
|Unlimited domestic calls||done||done||done|
|International usage||As per usage||close||close|
|Installation charges (case to case basis)||done||done||done|
Future Ready Network
End-to-end IP based technology
Legacy PBX Supported
SIP PRI converter for supporting legacy PBX
Interoperable with most commonly available IP-PBX in the market
Fully redundant core with highest uptimes
Domestic calling with flat rental plans
What is SIP Trunk?
SIP Trunk (Session Initiation protocol) is an IP based voice & video service which allow you to make and receive multiple calls through IP PBX over single physical link. It works on IP protocol, therefore it is highly reliable and scalable for enhancing business communication.
Is SIP Trunk better than PRI?
SIP Trunk offers many advantages over PRI. A few of them are listed below:
• Flexibility: With SIP Trunk, it is possible to have 10 to 5000 channels on a single link and you pay only for the active channels. On the other hand, PRI supports 30 channels only and upgrade is possible with the purchase of additional PRI cards with another 30 channels.
• Manageability: Single Trunk or link helps to meet bulk voice requirements and provide quick response to the problem. In case of PRI, it is complex to manage multiple PRI cards.
• Functionalities: SIP Trunk support voice and data over the same link, It can be used for voice, video and other collaboration applications. PRI is limited to voice communication.
• Cost: For adding new channel(s), no additional PRI or installation is needed, so there is a substantial saving on CAPEX. Whereas in PRI additional card is required for every 30 channels.
What are the key features of Jio SIP Trunk?
• Multiple DIDs: Provide fixed line number at every workstation.
• Highly Scalable: Go up to 5,000 channels on a single link.
• Fully Converged Core: Integrated HD voice and video service.
• Telemarketing: 140XX numbers with outbound facility.
• Interoperability with PBX: Supports most of the commonly available IP-PBXs in the market.
• Call Type: Domestic and international call type configurable at trunk level.
• Reliable: Resilient network for high uptime.
• Digital Self-Care: Simple and intuitive interface to manage service.
What are the business advantage of Jio SIP Trunk?
There are many advantages of Jio SIP Trunk which can boost your business communication.
• Simplified operations: Multipurpose communication facility on single link.
• Scale as you grow: Flexibility of adding and deleting channel as when required.
• No bill shocks: Fixed monthly billing for opted plans to enjoy unlimited domestic calling.
• Optimize cost: Reduce cost of ownership as no additional cards required for upgrade.
What are the bandwidth requirements per channel?
Bandwidth requirement depends on codec being used, for G.711 bandwidth required shall be 100 kbps per channel. For G.729/ G.722 WD codec bandwidth required shall be approximately 64 Kbps per channel.
Which are the tested IP PBX models for interoperability with the SIP Trunk service?
IP PBX Models from Cisco, NEC (SC9300) & (SC9100), Matrix (Telecom IP PBX), Panasonic (NS300) & (KX-HTS824), Grand stream, Yeastar and Astek (Asterisk IP PBX) are compatible. Also, there is provision for further customization in case the customer has a specific requirement.
IPPBX tested for interoperability
|Sr No||IP PBX|
|1||Cisco (IP PBX)|
|2||NEC – SC9300 (IP PBX )|
|3||NEC – SC9100 (IP PBX )|
|4||Matrix Telecom IP PBX|
|5||Panasonic – NS300 (IP PBX)|
|6||Panasonic –KX-HTS824 (IP PBX)|
|7||Grandstream (IP PBX)|
|8||Yeastar (IP PBX)|
|9||Astek ( Asterisk ) (IP PBX)|
Can a Toll-Free Service terminate on SIP Trunk?
Yes, Toll-Free Service can be terminated on SIP Trunk.
What kind of local loops support SIP Trunk service?
SIP Trunk can be delivered on Ethernet and GPON last mile; also it can be delivered on UBR in some instances based on interface clearance and link stability.
Is SIP Trunk service available for telemarketing for 140 Series?
Yes, it is available, the Telemarketing registration certificate will be required from the customer to process the order.
What is the series of Jio provided private IP to client IP-PBX ?
Jio provides a public non-routable IP pool, for example, 100.64.24.0/30 stack.
What documentation is required to avail service?
Following is the list of documents required:
1. Duly Filled and signed Customer Application Form (CAF) Or (TAF) Tariff application form.
2. Proof of Identity (POI) of the Company.
3. Proof of Address (POA) of the Company.
4. 1 Photograph of Authorized Signatory.
5. Purchase Order with List of locations with address and contact duly signed and stamped.
6. Proof of Identity of Authorized Signatory.
7. Relationship document as MOA stating that the person is an Authorised Signatory.
8. All documents stamped with company seal & self-attested by Authorized Signatory.
Which documents can I submit as proof of the address of the organization?
Which documents are required as proof of the identity of the organization?
Which documents are accepted as proof of authorized signatory for the organization?
What is the difference between the billing address and the installation address?
The billing address is the one on which you would receive the physical bills. The installation address is the location where service is being offered or initiated.
Where to raise a query or seeking assistance?
You can login to the Self-Careportal and mange your service from there. In case your issues are not resolved, you may call on 1800 8899 444 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to customer support.
I am unable to open or view properly www.jio.com/business website?
Kindly clear your browser history and try again. For better user experience please, check if you are using these browser versions i.e. Chrome 1.0 or higher and Internet explorer 7 or higher.