- Detection of attacks through common attack patterns, IP repudiation and previous data assists
- Re-routing traffic to DDoS scrubbing center using Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing, to scrub and drop DDoS traffic based on predefined attributes
- Scrubbing system weeds out the malicious traffic and drops it, while rest ‘clean’ traffic is sent back to the customer's network
- The malicious traffic pattern is logged and detailed analysis is undertaken for forensic, hardening of security and recording purposes
What You Get
Bandwidth MitigationAutomated mitigation up to the subscribed bandwidth port
Traffic RoutingRouting of legitimate traffic to Customer site post scrubbing
Incidents SupportUnlimited attack incidents are supported
State-of-the-Art InfrastructureMitigation undertaken at Jio’s state-of-the-art scrubbing centres
IP ConfigurationSupport extended for Jio provided and Customer owned IP addresses
Response SLADetection and auto-email notification to customer within 10 minutes of alert
Digital Self-CareOnline portal to access attack traffic reports, service and change requests
24x7 Assisted CareReady to service your needs at all times
24x7 Assisted Care
Network-Based DefenseMitigate large bandwidth attacks on Jio’s core internet backbone backed by industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Advanced Detection CapabilitiesStatistical sampling and state-of-the-art analysis to detect, alert and mitigate attacks
Comprehensive ReportingNear real-time reporting on traffic, alerts and various attack metrics, available on Self-Care portal
Plans to Suit your NeedsFlexibility to avail bandwidth mitigation ports up to 500 Gbps
Cost SavingsFlat annual recurring charges based on the subscribed bandwidth port
Advanced Detection Capabilities
Statistical sampling and state-of-the-art analysis to detect, alert and mitigate attacks
Near real-time reporting on traffic, alerts and various attack metrics, available on Self-Care portal
Plans to Suit your Needs
Flexibility to avail bandwidth mitigation ports up to 500 Gbps
Flat annual recurring charges based on the subscribed bandwidth port
What is a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack?
What are the advantages of DDoS Mitigation service by Jio?
- Network-based Defense: Large bandwidth attacks can be mitigated over Jio’s core internet backbone
- Advanced Detection Capabilities: Statistical sampling and state-of-the-art analysis to detect, alert and mitigate attacks
- Comprehensive Reporting: Near real-time reporting on traffic, alerts and various attack metrics, available on Self-Care portal
- Plans to Suit Your Needs: Flexibility to avail bandwidth mitigation ports from 10Mbps to up to 500Gbps
- Cost Savings: Flat annual recurring charges based on the bandwidth port subscribed
Which are the major business segments that opt for DDoS service?
What are the key features offered by Jio’s DDoS Mitigation service?
- Bandwidth Mitigation: Automated mitigation up to the subscribed bandwidth mitigation port
- Traffic Routing :Routing of legitimate traffic to Customer site post scrubbing
- Incidents Supported : Unlimited attack incidents are supported
- State-of-the-art infrastructure : Mitigation undertaken at Jio’s state-of-the-art scrubbing centres
- IP Configuration :Support extended for Jio provided and customer owned IP addresses
- Operations Support :24x7 direct line for service assistance and configuration support
- Response SLA :Detection and auto-email notification to customer within 10 minutes
- Digital Self-Care :Online portal to access attack traffic reports, service and change requests
What are the types of DDoS attack?
- Volumetric Attacks: Targeted to flood malicious traffic to make bandwidth or resources unavailable
- Application Layer Attacks: These are slow attacks, used with the vulnerability of applications. The objective is to crash the application or module of application
- Protocol-based Attacks: These attacks directly consume the target server/ network resources using excess amount of malicious connection requests and overwhelm system in handling protocol sessions
Is Jio’s DDoS Mitigation offered as a standalone service or in conjunction with another product/ service?
On what basis is DDoS Mitigation service offered?
What are Volumetric attacks?
What are Protocol-based attacks?
What are Application Layer attacks?
What type of attacks does Jio’s DDoS Mitigation service deal with?
Why my on premise is Firewall not able to stop/ prevent DDoS attacks?
How does Jio’s DDoS Mitigation platform detect attacks?
- The Jio DDoS Mitigation platform collect data from multiple sources to build the traffic model using SNMP, sampled netflow and BGP routing tables
- This data from the edge routers is then used to build the traffic models and detect anomalous traffic patterns
- The result of the statistical sampling is an understanding of what is normal.
- An alert then flags traffic that is outside of normal parameters
This chart shows the generic process of anomaly detection
What SLAs are available for Jio’s DDoS Mitigation service?
- Your security contact will be notified via email or telephone within 10 minutes, when Jio reasonably believes that a DDoS attack is occurring to the site for which the service has been subscribed for
- Jio will initiate mitigation within 5 minutes of detection of a perceived DDoS attack
- Re-routing of Customer traffic on the IP backbone to Jio Scrubbing Centers and continuous status reporting
What documents can I submit as proof of address of the organization?
What documents are required as proof of identity of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of authorization for authorized signatory of the organization?
What documents are accepted as proof of identity of authorized signatory for the organization?
What all documents are required to be submitted along with Customer Application Form (CAF) for KYC?
- (POA) Proof of Address of the organization.
- (POI) Proof of Identity of the organization
- Proof of Authorization for Autorized signatory for the organization
- (POI) Proof of Identity of Authorized signatory
- Customer undertaking on logical partitioning
- Order to be placed on ‘Jio Platforms Limited’
- It will be uploaded along with the base product of ILL and sent to Commercial Officer (CO) for approval
- CO will approve DDOS Mitigation Annual Recurring Charge as per Management approved rack rate.
- Post activation of DDOS Mitigation service, billing team will be intimated for manual billing as an interim process.
What is difference between billing address and installation address?
What features information can I get from Self-Care portal?
I am unable to open or properly view JioBusiness website?
How are Jio’s DDoS Mitigation service charged?
Register your interest
OTP limit exceeded
Terms and Conditions
1. Thanks for your interest in Jio Services, sharing the data and your consent to use the data in connection with the provision of various services offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (Jio) and / its Affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘’we/us’’) as per the Services chosen by you and offered by us.
2. Our representative will contact you in due course. Services provided, distributed by us are subject to separate terms and conditions, as applicable.
4. The services that require technical feasibility shall be provisioned subject to availability of network at the service locations. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, India.